just for....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
I'm going to be a pro scuba diver.

Might take up underwater photography and move to the west coast.

Or maybe I'll look for a job in The States and come terrororrise you peeps.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
I had an epiphany at work a few weeks ago, and now I know what I need to do next year (dive, lolz). The closest I've previously gotten to diving is swimming under the median barrier at the city pool ;) However, I am fit and slightly crazy, and I like a good challenge that doesn't involve me becoming a walking textbook. And, most importantly, I want to get out of the country and earn some good money.

I'm going to the Otago Dive's own facility on the 25th to do some diving in their heated pool. I guess that's when I'll know wether or not I'm up for it.

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Apparently it's cheap to learn to Scuba Dive in Thailand. I have some friends that moved to NZ from the UK, and they stopped off there to learn on the way.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
BangOut said:
I only had one equalizing error in 50 or so dives... I swear I thought my head was going to implode into my mask

Heh, speaking of masks... when I first tried to clear water from my mask I ended up snorting a mouthful of chlorinated water.

mmmmm... chokey

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
At this bar/club/restaurant thing a cousin of mine runs.... he got me to lean backwards over the bar, then he poured two shots straight from the bottles into my mouth.

Yummy!

Last edited:

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Nachimir said:
My ambition for today is to cease coughing up balls of snot by this evening.

Now there's a goal everyone should have. :tup:

I have four things I could do today.

1. Find some friends to hang out with

2. Stay home and play Unreal, maybe finish a review

3. Do homework

4. Clean bathroom.

Work wasn't much fun today, so I've lost all ambition for anything else. :(