just for....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
Seem a little dead here, so here is a new thread just for the hell of it for something new :)

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
I went to the zoo today.

My brother and I made up a game where you and another person have to take turns naming four legged tailed animals in rapid succession without repeating. I sucked it up. You wouldn't think it'd be so tough, and then you blurt out something like "Birds!" and you feel the humiliation.

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
i love nice sunny days, and i love huge thunderstormy days
i hate everything in between. which is 95% of days.

stella artois is 0.2% stronger than Grolsch, but Grolsch has a much stronger taste. i still, after 5 or so years, can't decide which i prefer.

yeah, these are the things that matter in my life.

</random>

Dying_corpse

May 12, 2002
73° 35' W 45° 30' N
Visit site
i just came back from a week camping in ontario... went to Quiznos on the first day... was damn good... and i developed a theory that everyone that's born in ontario is either A)ugly B)stupid C)retard D)a mix of all of them

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Dying_corpse said:
and i developed a theory that everyone that's born in ontario is either A)ugly B)stupid C)retard D)a mix of all of them

That's what happens when there's a Beer Store in every town. And I don't mean a generic store that sells liquor, it's like a chain of stores called "The Beer Store."

Canadians sure love their beer. :)

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
I came to the conclusion that some cheap beer (6?/$ for 24*33cl) accually tastes good. But not good enough.

Also fraternised with the big creepy spider we have in our backyard, there's been kind of a close relation between us. Especially since I started to feed him. I Call him Joseph. (funny as it may sound, he recognises his name!)

Last edited:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I realized today that I am quite bored and that I dont start summer classes till the 16th.

It's too long from now. I want to get busy again. All this sitting around and doing nothing drives me crazy.