just for....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
yeah I had one of those, and did have to pay a couple of hunderd dollars for it, only the cost of the packof cards 2.99. I think a spent around 300-450 buck on the game while I was playing. That might sound like a lot to some who never played, but I was just a light weight. I had friends that would drop 20 to 50 dollars a week playing. Then in the end they either gave there collection way or sold it for 50 buck.

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
I strained my knee. Got to where I was going on time though ;)

Also, someone that looked very like this man, but with red framed jam-jar glasses, knocked on our door on Saturday morning and tried to sell us a snake. That sounds made up, but it really isn't :con:

Last edited:

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
had a weding the other day, noth sucks more then being at and have them go throught 20 questions;
You seeing anyone?
Your not dating? Why?
know anyone special?
There are some good looking single woman here!
<with me saying> This is a family weding for god's sake! I'm related to most of them!

well it was a bad time, and hate went the family gets together, it sucked

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
New weight set! 400 bucks...has a knurled chin-up bar and a dip bar built in...if I can start working out with my own bodyweight, I'll be the strongest human on Earth!...

neet straight bar with it too...weighs 45 lbs all by it's self...

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Skorch said:
New weight set! 400 bucks...has a knurled chin-up bar and a dip bar built in...if I can start working out with my own bodyweight, I'll be the strongest human on Earth!...

neet straight bar with it too...weighs 45 lbs all by it's self...

maybe i haven't been around much but i've never seen a straight bar that wasn't 45 lbs. :)

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
BangOut said:
maybe i haven't been around much but i've never seen a straight bar that wasn't 45 lbs. :)

Speaking of weights and stuff. I recently (recent, as in months ago) picked up a weights kit and an additional straight bar. I've built up my strength considerably since then, but I havn't put on a single kg. I'm a "hard gainer" or some ****. I don't like being a hard gainer. Apparently I need to eat constantly, seven days a week, to be able to put on extra mass. I can't afford to do that :|