JELP 2005

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
darn all these difficult names ;P

dalton said:
(psst could somebody make a new jelp 2005 logo :D)
/me looks at zed :D please Zed if you have time??? :notworthy:

Time seems to get closer now. :eek: I counted the peeps that are joining and here is the list, if I forgot anybody please say so. ;)
Boost, CoolDude, Scope, Angie, Sexmachine, Dynamite, TrueBlood, DF Uno, Sauron, Tiefflieger, BeaBomber, Snowdog, Darth Campi, Borenson, Loper, Blaadje, Devil X, Cool, Spunky, BlueBird, Dalton and Pinowife. Here I count 22 peeps. :D

These peeps are still not sure: ZedMaestro, TKv3, Thies, Eewen and RevBillyG :p . DF Tcck can't join. :(

Still missing a few peeps that were at the last JELP. :rolleyes: Mychaeel, Lenor, Sonnetau, Maggy, Sokrates, Bathory and Anathema. ;)

Well, I am making a downpayment at the end of this month, :) geez, time is really going fast. :eek:

The guys comming from England are probably going to fly to Eindhoven because it is cheaper then the Ferry. ;) The extra pc's I have are already spoken for. TKv3, hope you can arrange a laptop. :)

I wil post a roadmap at a later date. Can't wait to start FLAKKING everybody again. :lol: :flak:

Last edited:

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
As people have probably gathered - I won't be coming over as planned. I just can't get the time off... Stargate is keeping me so busy! Maybe next year!

Hopefully I can finish JB-Eightball exclusively for the JELP, or something :)

Last edited:

FunGun

*klonk*
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
would absolutely love to come...
problem is that the drive there would be quite expensive
so if anyone happens to drive past Oldenburg or even better Rastede(both in Niedersachsen Germany) ... Id love you if you could pick me up :)

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
By the way, this time we need one very powerful PC (I suggest at least a non Celeron P4 with 3GHz and 1GB of RAM) to become the Jailbreak 2004 server at the JELP (mine can only handle Jailbreak III) - who's going to take care of this?

Last edited:

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Sexmachine said:
By the way, this time we need one very powerful PC (I suggest at least a non Celeron P4 with 3GHz and 1GB of RAM) to become the Jailbreak 2004 server at the JELP (mine can only handle Jailbreak III) - who's going to take care of this?
For the moment I have reserved a P4-2,54Ghz-512MB for the JB2004 server.
Can't offer any higher then that (but do we really need to?). Maybe I can fetch some extra RAM.

TK v3

He Who Sucks Righteously At Mapping
Feb 16, 2003
South-East England
Visit site
Hmm. Looks like I can't make it. Aside from iffy parents, I won't be able to pilfer my mate's Alienware. No laptops either, unless I find a way to configure a laptop capable of quantum computing with no need for an upgrade. :(

Bitchy

THE_BITCH
Mar 1, 2005
Netherlands
Hi everybody
I am new to the forums, some of you have already met me. :p I am a friend of Boost, I am just a newby to UT and I like it. :D
I would like to join the JELP and meet some more JailBreak people. ;)
I will be easy meat but I will try and join on the mothership.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Hello Bitchy :wavey:

Glad to see you found the forums. ;) It will be great to have you there, nice fresh meat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope to meet you on the Mothership and teach you to use the flak. :D

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Bitchy said:
I am a friend of Boost, I am just a newby to UT and I like it. :D
Hiya :wavey:
Three golden rules in jailbreak mother ship:
1: Run from any women with flak cannon....run fast and far
2: Run from anyone called Dalton....run fast and far
3: Run to the button avoiding rule 1 and 2

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Warning...
angie5ba.jpg

Profile : Angie
Sex : Female
weapon : Flak
Position : Defending champagne
Recommened course of action : RUN
Extra Info : Agressive with flak, 20% chance of survival on contact. Subject`s agressive tactics makes awareness levels lower; increase survival is often due to hiding tactics.

boost6my.jpg

Profile : Boost
Sex : Female
weapon : Flak
Position : Defending Beer
Recommened course of action : Safe distance (10meters min)
Extra Info : Agressive with flak, Subject often air-born lowering chance of clear shot. Subject`s main flaw includes suicide resulting in a wide spread explosion; Shoot on sight and keep exit plan with you at all times.

Safety rules are to be followed you know..keeps you alive :)

DYN@MITE

Volley-Fire
May 28, 2004
Belgium
You know tb, in game you have a big mouth, and on the forums an even bigger mouth, but at the jelp i'll clean the floor with you

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII the jelp is getting closer and closer, anyone counting the days and/or the hours? :D

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site

Profile : TrueBlood
Sex : Male
Weapon : Impact Hammer
Position : Freelancing loose Canon
Recommened course of action : Ignore but stay aware
Extra Info : Subject preferably runs around with Impact Hammer with little succes, but beware: if succesfull, 100% humiliation!!! Avoid corners, he could be waiting. Go for the dark and sniper spots to kill him!

Profile : Zedmaestro
Sex : Male
Weapon : Bio Rifle
Position : Sneezing Looney
Recommened course of action : Run if you don't want a cold!
Extra Info : Subject sneezes constantly on the floor, watch your steps as you walk!!!! Chance of getting killed by his sneezes are 80%. Subject has a 10% to 15% chance to slime himself. Use the subjects high ping to your advantage.

Last edited: