JELP 2005

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Well as you have read in brainstorming, me and Scopetrigger have found a location, here are all the details for JELP 2005

Location: Het Uilenest, Gijzenrooi 7, 5661 PA in Geldrop, Netherlands
Date: 8-9-10 April 2005
Space for 52 peeps.
Price per person will come to 50 euro (or 35 pounds), including food, drinks, snacks and space to sleep, enough tables and a big space for the pc's. \o/ (ordering in on saturday is for your own expence) We can enter the building at 14:00 on Friday and leave on Sunday at 16:00.

You need to bring your own pillows, sleepingbag and there are no sheets on the beds. For the English we have some extra pillows for you to use. :D

They are not on the internet, so we can't give you a link, but we will take pictures on monday and post them as soon as we can. ;)

For the English peeps a flight from London to Eindhoven will cost you 50 pounds. We will pick you up and bring you back to the airport. (15 min drive for us) :D If you are driving and going through the tunnel it is 300km from Calais.

UPDATE
For the peeps that didn't follow this thread from the beginning, we decided in another thread that we want the Jelp for a long weekend. So the Jelp starts on the thursday 7 to sunday 10 April.
The costs of the thursday is not included in the 50 euro. The night will cost 225 euro that will be devided between all the peeps that sleep there the thursday. ;) You may arrive on the thursday or friday. :D

For the peeps from England who are thinking of flying, the costs for the flight now is 42 pounds at Ryanair. It flies from Stansted to Eindhoven. ;)
As we promissed, either me or CoolDude will pick you up.

PS: Another promise I made is to see that there will be 2 pc's extra, they are reserved for the two Sweety brothers from England who are trying their best to join. ;)

Last edited:

DYN@MITE

Volley-Fire
May 28, 2004
Belgium
i missed too many jelps by now (2 to be exact) i don't want to miss the next one, its too early to know if i will be able to come, but i'll do everything i can to make it !

TK v3

He Who Sucks Righteously At Mapping
Feb 16, 2003
South-East England
Visit site
I've missed JELP 2003 and 2004 too... and I doubt 'rents'll let me go, even if it is on the few days before my 17th...

Or, then again, I can wait until JELP 2006.

Last edited:

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
At some point, maybe the very last game or the game just before people have to start leaving, we should have a massive all on all Deathmatch. If it were last year, all 27 people should connect to a server, vote for a (large) map, and set either a score limit of, say, 100, or a time limit of 10mins.

The winner gets to watch everyone else clear everything away :)

Hehe :lol:

DYN@MITE

Volley-Fire
May 28, 2004
Belgium
hehe nice one zed, with all your high ping practices you won't have much trouble winning then huh?

but it should be last man standing with the poooooo gun or smiley launcher that way we won't have much trouble clearing boost and sauron.

boost will poo herself and sauron makes a lot of friends with the smileys
and trueblood will step on his own grenade or something, eeeh he will find a way to kill himself

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Like I promised here are the pics and some more details like promised. ;)

pic 1 Uilenest from the outside
pic 2 Parkingspace, it is sooooo big we won't be able to fill it. :D
pic 3 Room 1, yes there are two rooms :p 12 x 8 it has two big doors that can open, this is the best room for us.
pic 4 Room 2 is 13 x 9, you see big doors on this pic. Space is nice but can get cold because on the other side there is no door. :lol:
pic 5 Bedrooms 1 x 10 beds downstairs, 1 x 20 beds upstairs, 1 x 22 beds upstairs.
pic 6 Kitchen small but big enough, nice and cosy. We have two fridges we can use. \o/ DEFEND THE BEER!!!!

There are two showers for the gents and two for the ladies.
There is a big footbalfield next to the parking area, so if you feel like a match of something else then UT. :D
It is in the countryside (yeah we have some in Holland :lol: ) so no neighbours to bother us.
It is easy to find but I will give directions closer to the time.
If you need more info just ask. I have more pics if needed.

Attachments

• Uilenest2.JPG
    Uilenest2.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 96
  • parking.JPG
    parking.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Room1.JPG
    Room1.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Room2.JPG
    Room2.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 77

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Boost said:
There is a big footbalfield next to the parking area, so if you feel like a match of something else then UT. :D
How about the annual "PC Monitor Toss" :)
letoss.jpg

See how far you can throw a monitor
Or someone could bring a frisbee :eek:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Angie said:
What about the costs of 50 €? Is it getting more expansive if we´re less than 52 people?
These are the prices for the building: 8 euro p.p.n with a minimum of 35 peeps paying (550 euro), every person over the 35 pays 8 euro p.p.n. Then there is the fee for cleaning of 50 euro and for staying longer on sunday costs 30 euro extra. If less then 35 come we will be able to catch it up with the 50 euro per person, which probably means we will have to change our eating plans a bit. :lol: Dieet :lol: I don't think anybody will have to pay more. ;)

What I forgot to put in is that they have nice disco lights inside. :crazydance: :crazydance: :crazydance:

DYN@MITE

Volley-Fire
May 28, 2004
Belgium
Or we could toss trueblood around, the best thing about him is: doesn't matter how many times you hit him HE JUST KEEPS GETTING UP, and at the end of the day we can say to trueblood: AND STAY DOWN BITCH, (you could change the word bitch to whatever you want) ;)

or bring a football to play some soccer, come on everybody loves soccer

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
DYN@MITE said:
Or we could toss trueblood around, the best thing about him is: doesn't matter how many times you hit him HE JUST KEEPS GETTING UP
Roar :D
Oh....and no "tossing" please :hmm:
Dont know why, but i seem to lose my apatite going abroad. however Canada was good..hash browns save the day :)