1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Import Racers

Discussion in 'Editing' started by NeoNautica, Feb 27, 2004.

1. NeoNautica

NeoNautica Level Designer

My thread of the same stuff on the atari forums has 32,341 views... 339 replies... heh.

Stuff is a little crazy right now, so don't expect the tut anytime real soon. Painting my room and all my stuff is in odd places. Just formatted my comp and I'm installing everything again... joyous. I hate ad-ware that gets deep into my registry... I do get monday off (yay!). I'll try to get it together then.

2. NeoNautica

My cars got "honorable mention" in the Phase 3 MSU ... Congrats to Unwheel for getting finalist!

3. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

Congratulations NeoNautica :cheers: I know that an Honorable Mention is an achievement for anyone:)

4. NeoNautica

ever so slowly working on this map... heh.

Made another car on labor day though:

[​IMG]

5. Ravu al Hemio

Ravu al Hemio Comes, fixes, leaves.

Nice four-wheeled object there!

Will it be integrated into the ONS map?