Import Racers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
Anyone have any ideas as to what causes a car to hover like this:

Pig.jpg

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
NeoNautica, I am not a coder, so I don't know how you solved the problem of needing power cores and such inorder to have a functioning Onslaught map, but you have:) I added your car to my Pavilion map to test it on a track. The handling is very precise until you are close to full speed, then it tends to slide too quickly, that is, compared to what we are used to. The default Onslaught vehicle suffer this same fault, the precise handling. They don't seem to generate momentum, or behave like they had any mass.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
NeoNautica, the more pics you host of your damn sweet models the heavier the stick gets with which I will hit you and imprison you until you make millions of models for UnWheel, lol. Joking aside they are sweet. I only hope my copy of UT2004 arrives soon so I can try it out.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
NeoNautica said:
I'll try to get the new skyline map up around Thur... maybe sooner.

YAY I JUST GOT UT2K4!!! I AM INSTALLING IT NOW!!! W00T!!!

On a side note, NeoNautica, what bribes do you take, lol. :lol:

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
Completed cars:
- Skyline
- Porsche 911
- Lancer
- 350z

I updated the skyline test map with the final version of the skyline code (Same url as the last one). Major changes are the destroyed car stuff (destroyed mesh, moved the smoke emitter to under the hood, etc).

deadcar.jpg