Illhaven continued by Kew

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2004
I asked this question over at UnrealSP.org, but nobody has replied. What is the proper order of maps that I'm supposed to play this in? The hub is really confusing. If you go clockwise in the hub, the maps go 1, 3, 2, 4. Should I play it in that order, or 1,2,3,4? If I play 3 after 2, then the story makes no sense. The hub has broken my submersion into Illhaven, since I have no clue what the proper order is. There should have only been a hub in multiplayer.

Freddie

Mar 21, 2008
Arlington, Virginia
Lighting_Hunter,

I wondered the same thing the first time I played Illhaven. I carefully played the maps in numerical order, trying to stay true to the original storyline progression.

The second time around, I played the maps in random order. That experience led me to believe that the game doesn't depend on what order you play the maps. You can play in any order. Each map stands on its own, it now seems to me, anyway.

Why bother with the original progression? The new Illhaven has its own progression. That's my conclusion, for what it's worth.

Freddie

Status
Not open for further replies.