If you had a Translocator in real life, what would you do with it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Then I will hypnotize a girl to make another girl eat it! If I got a xloc, it would be mature with magic powers ;P

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
You can find funny...

Right here

This thread has moved from....

Right here

....to----------------------------->OVER THERE

And OVER THERE is no where close to Right here, but it's getting very close to WTF?!?

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Use 2 translocators. Leave one beacon at work. After having breakfast tralala translocate to workplace.
After work, use 2nd xloc. Leave 2nd beacon in favourite couch. Translocate and watch pron movie etc...

Two things you might consider:

Colleagues up for a prank might hide the beacon in a drawer.
Beacon at home might be occupied by a furry.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
CyMek said:
Remember that excessive translocation causes paranoia, schizophrenia, and a decay of the flesh! Actually, I think that is the premise of Residual Decay.
Actually, it causes TReDs, Teleportation Related Dementia. It's stricken down some of the Tournament's previous finest champions. The symptoms of TReDs do include Paranoia and Increased Aggression, however.

Hmm, maybe that's why Gorge went all emo in UC2...

*Dark Pulse: +3 Unreal Lore*

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
In the next Unreal Tournament (after 2007) the xloc will fail, with drasticly consequenses

lololololmalcolmcopy4hd.jpg

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
I'd use it to be extremely disturbing with my urinating habits.

Place the disk in the loo, stand above the desk, unzip and grab then *bamf* you're *not* peeing on your boss.