I think I found the girl from my avatar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Again, I'm not following that link from work, so I have a very important question: These boobs you speak of, are they real or fake? This is a very important question, 'cause I don't like the fakes. Be happy with what you got girls, most guys don't care! Unless what you've got is an extra nipple, but even then some guys....

Arguements for "Not the same": The avatar girl has more defined nostrils, and her chin is more rounded than the other. The lips are different. The forehead heights are different. The eyes are shaped differently around the tear ducts.
Arguments for: Plastic surgery/photochopping to change the nose and chin. Lips can be changed with lipstick, and the lower lip can look bigger when you pout (as the avatar's). The forehead can appear to change in height depending on the exact angle (which could actually effect the look of the nose, hmm). The difference in the shape of the eyes can be changed with mascara, including the apparent shape of the tear ducts. Also, both photos show the same basic shape to the face, the same part in the hair, and one eye is slightly higher than the other.

My opinion: If the boobs are fake, I don't care.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Here's some pictures I did to show the structure of the face. As you can see, both girls are nicely proportionned.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I'm an amateur physionomist. What can I say ;) ?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
UTGirl said:
/me waits for Azura posting her adress, her e-mail, her phone number, .... :lol:

I wouldn't mind working as a detective :p . For one moment, I thought you were referring to me there (my nick ending in an "A" sometimes confuses people into thinking I'm a she).

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Neither of those girls are that cute. The first one is ok, and the other I would pass on. This girl on the other hand is super cute.:mwink:

Attachments

• mihiro609.jpg
    mihiro609.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 68

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
BillyBadAss said:
Neither of those girls are that cute. The first one is ok, and the other I would pass on. This girl on the other hand is super cute.:mwink:

WHO IS SHE??!! I'm telling your girlfriend!!!

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Yeah, that was totally unnecessary.

A simple difference map shows that the two girls are definately not the same:

Last edited: