I think I found the girl from my avatar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
I think it's the same woman. Notice that she has exactly the same one eye higher than the other thing going on if you reverse one pic...

you know, if you have to reverse a pic, it's not the exact same ;)

I don't think it's the same girl either...

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
_Zd_Meelobee_ said:
you know, if you have to reverse a pic, it's not the exact same ;)

I'm saying the pic was already reversed :p

And despite turns 2 ashes claims, if you look really closely most of her facial features match up, excluding the bottom of the nose. And that eye thing isn't that common. I didn't think it was at all when I first saw them, but i'm convinced now; I just think that the rest of you don't want to see it cos you found the av attractive and now you've found out you've been lusting over a mutant sewer monster :eek:

Dus

Confused, I think, maybe.....
May 9, 2000
Somewhere
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
I just think that the rest of you don't want to see it cos you found the av attractive and now you've found out you've been lusting over a mutant sewer monster :eek:
:lol: That comment made me almost spill my drink

But seriously. I checked again and I still think it's not the same girl. The nose and mouth are definately not the same.
Besides, anyone that could make the non-avatar girl look like the avatar-girl should have a award for best make-up (or photoshopping :B ).

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
:stupid: I cant believe you all are disputeing this?
It is totaly obvious it is the same girl. Stop nitpicking and go out side or something. Get some fresh air. I think the stagnant air in your cubicle has gotten to you.:lol:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
plasticsurgery.jpg

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Hi Dr. Nick!

And it is so the same girl. Unless someone was able to find an almost-double and put her in the exact same pose with the exact same creases in the clothing and the exact same lighting. Also, except for a bit too much mascara, I think she's kinda hot.

Dus

Confused, I think, maybe.....
May 9, 2000
Somewhere
GotBeer? said:
Unless someone was able to find an almost-double and put her in the exact same pose with the exact same creases in the clothing and the exact same lighting.
o_O ??

You DO know that were debating if the girl in the avatar is the same as the girl in the link in the FIRST post, right? We're not doubting the girl in the avatar is the same as the one in the picture BITE_ME posted in the 6th post...... that's pretty obvious.

If you ARE talking about the same thing we are, I would like you to point out where you saw a picture on the site of the first post with the exact same lighting and pose....... cuz I must have missed it.......

Meanwhile I'll be a stubborn jackass and stick with my "OMGWTFBBQ it's not the same girl!!!!!" story........ :lol:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
To potentially help us decide... I brighted up and zoomed in on avatar girl's face and flipped non-avatar's face.

poop1.jpg
poop2.jpg

I don't see it. The one on the right would have to have a lot of surgury to end up looking like the girl on the left... But it looks like she's already had it.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
The height of the forehead, the shape of the tip of the nose, the shape of the eyes around the tear ducts. Either Dr. Nic's been hard at it or yes; they're different.

If it is surgery Ms. Avatar still would win in my universe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
:eek:

I didn't want to follow a link with "girlmodels.com" in it from work. I must have been confused when BITE_ME said he'd found a pic with the web address, then Deeps asked him to post the larger version, then he did. So I went with that. /shrugs

The girl in Turns2Ashes last post :eek: , definitely NOT the girl in the avatar.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Visit site
Turns2Ashes said:
I don't see it. The one on the right would have to have a lot of surgury to end up looking like the girl on the left... But it looks like she's already had it.

Look at the mutant x-ray eye thing. The positioning is the same. the propotions of the face are the same, even the parting of the hair looks the same. She looks like she's had some work done in the second pic (no surprise, being a mutant swamp creature) but the nose actually looks alteredin photoshop if it wasnt a nosejob...it's a bit too un-defined.

Still though, same woman you mutant lusters.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
:eek:

I agree, she doesn`t look like the girl in your avatar

to be honest I don`t care about her name, but looks she nice :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
_Zd_Phoenix_ said:
Look at the mutant x-ray eye thing. The positioning is the same. the propotions of the face are the same, even the parting of the hair looks the same. She looks like she's had some work done in the second pic (no surprise, being a mutant swamp creature) but the nose actually looks alteredin photoshop if it wasnt a nosejob...it's a bit too un-defined.

Still though, same woman you mutant lusters.

if this was a quest to find Mr. Avatar I'd pay a listen to you but as it stands you're just not paying attention to important details! :p

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Visit site
Balton said:
if this was a quest to find Mr. Avatar I'd pay a listen to you but as it stands you're just not paying attention to important details! :p

Oh please, I'm the only subjective one! The rest of you have your eyeballs so deeply fixated on her boobs that you have no friggin clue what the face looks like :p I could photoshop Ms Piggy's head on there and very few would notice. Although knowing this place some of you would probably be more turned on...

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Turns2Ashes said:

I'm pretty good with faces (much less so with names ^^). Here's a comparison :

Hairline, haird and forehead
* Girl 1: Pronounced forehead and the region above nose and between the eyes stands out. Mix of brown and blonde. Hair is mid thickness as it curves out.
* Girl 2 : Less pronounced forehead and lower harline. Darkish and hair seems very fine.

Eyes
* Girl 1: Seeing the shadow on the eyes and the still clearly defined colour, I'd say her eyes were blue or some lightish colour.
* Girl 2 : I really like the eyes of this one. Nice twinkle in her eyes. They seem to be brown in colour.

Eyebrows
* Girl 1: The brows are brown in colour and follow a simple arc which just about corresponds with the width of the eyes. The eyebrows are more bushy.
* Girl 2 : The brows of this girl have a bend in them near the edge of the eyes. This gives an impression of character and determination. The eyebrows seem to extend to the edge of the face. Eyebrows are finer and you can see the skin underneath.

Lower eye lid and cheek region
* Girl 1: Small eyelids which jutt up. The shadow underneath indicates a difference in bone structure and the face is flat until it reaches the mouth region.
* Girl 2: Small eyelids again but well conserved contours of the eyes. This lady has obviously been careful about respecting sleep times. Also, there's a hint of some rounder cheeks.

Nose and mouth
* Girl 1: Nose is level at the bottom with a bit at the bottom. Also, don't know how to call this but the incurved part above the higher lips is quite pronounced. Lips look natural and mouth stands out.
* Girl 2: Nose is slightly pointing down and is pretty cute. Upper lip seems to have been redone and the lips are more pursed.

Shape of face
* Girl 1: Forms and ellipse and is nice natural shape. Chin jutts out but only slightly. Slight shadow indicating a gradual inclination on either side.
* Girl 2: Face is more angular and chin jutts out more with a hint of a crease due to the two bumps caused by bone structure. More pronounced shadow on sides indicating a steeper inclination to the sides of the face.

Conclusion
These girls aren't the same individual. The nose is the big decider as both models were fixating the camera.

Last edited: