1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I just saw NC3

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by hackr86, Dec 22, 2001.

1. Claw

Claw Weird little hermit on dried frog pills

Isn't hackr funny?

2. Bot_40

Bot_40 Go in drains

I think Fileplanet is only for sites hosted by GameSpy.

And Claw, FinalFaceoff][? That's my second map, full of newbie sh!t and terra-ed terrain (my worst enemy).
    And a re-make? I don't think I'll be doing a remake anytime soon, it's a futuristic map so not for Darkmagic at least.

3. Claw

Claw Weird little hermit on dried frog pills

LOLLY

4. hackr86

hackr86 Nali City Administrator

do i have to post a damn picture literally of NC3 for you peeeeeple to shadddduppp?!

5. jreister

jreister heretic

Nice!!
    :)

6. FreakinMeany

FreakinMeany Booga booga boo!

Holy crap that looks killer. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. Oh wait. Nevermind.

What a way to start of the week. First MacWorld and now this! Woohooo!

I'm officially shuddddinuppp now :D

7. GoldenMouse

GoldenMouse Mad Hatter

At least mark maps that have been rejected for reviews because of their not being worthwhile. That way they don't get picked up later by some other reviewer and then rejected all over again. That will also leave fewer maps unaccounted for in the boundless vault in terms of quality. I'm not too gung-ho about d/ling a random map, because many just suck. I WOULD start doing that again if ones not worthy of a decent rating and also not requested would be marked as such as they are come across.

8. Call me Erdrik

Call me Erdrik Arch Mage

YES! good Idea this would make selecting maps for download SO much more reliable, easy :) Do This ;)