I just saw NC3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hackr86

Nali City Administrator
Dec 21, 2000
Canada
www.djmallon.com
I just saw the design....hoochie mama, and sorry, no preview, i don't wanna get in shiat for posting something without being authorized :p

You'll be very happy, lemme tell ya that much :)

-hackr

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I saw the site too!! (well acually I have it saved to my favorites already!!)
It looks great!!
I think everyone will be pleased!!!! :)

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by DavidM
will nc3 have good reviewers for once? :D

Sure. And even better, only good maps. That's why you'll be banned from the start.

...well, how COULD I possibly resist? :rolleyes:

smeerkat

Hello, old friend...
Mar 10, 2001
Canada
www.kens.net
hmph

I don't give a rat's a$$ about the new design. I want to see NC3 up and running, file downloads that actually work, and a $hitload of new reviews. Normally, I'd give up on a site that couldn't get their act together within X months, but you're the only game in town, really. Yes, there are some other quality (niche) review sites, but NC is the alpha and the omega.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by DavidM
and the work won't pay off since they still have their famous quality reviewers :p

so...what your saying is that you could do better then eh?

well volenteered that man. :) very community minded.