i got some beef

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
two things i miss :

the end view around your player (THAT WAS REALY COOOOOOOL)

and the ability to grab bodies and run around with them

plz code it :D

Grim_Reaper ~UFS~

You're all gay and stupid.
Aug 1, 2002
coolgamer1.50megs.com
DarkBls said:
People who downgrade the realism of Infiltration are just plain heretics ! :mad:

Follow me my Realism Partisans, we will win the revolution !
liberte.jpg

YOUR BOOBS ARE HANGING OUT!

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Vega-don said:
thats awesome i wanted to post this pic or even make it my BUF signature 1 week ago , then i forgot about it because i gone away for a small holiday...and you posted it........
thats telepathy??????????

I often use it as a sign of revolution. I like this painting :D

@Grim_Reaper ~UFS~: So ?

[SOB]bAd ChIcKeN

Free-Range Pain the Ass
Feb 6, 2001
www.sobservers.com
Hell what better way to get folks behind a revolution than to have a woman with her shirt off leading the charge! Classic Painting BTW, not picking on the choice just pointing out the obvious as always.

Last edited:

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
TOAD said:
Man SaraP, I bet if some of these people see you IRL they'll punch you in the face. It's one thing to express opinions about a game like Ass did. You just can't help putting bad labels on people.

Considering that you chose to take issue with my comments but not CreepingShadow's even though he was *much* more negative in tone, I conclude that your remarks are born from a personal animosity towards me rather than any real concern for civility on the boards.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
-=]N[=-Ass said:
god you people this is far from a joke, am i the olny one tired of this realism crap played out yea inf is suppose to be about real battle but for god sakes you can run and gun if you have to

That's the whole point, you can, but it won't work.

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
*sigh*

another same-old "i dont like INF thread" on the INF forums... if you dont like it, why post at all?

bah

*grumbles and moves on to the other thread that requires intelligent reading*

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
2.9 is very annoying when you have some CS-type players in your team

when you defend the CD with all means and just when you die vs 3 oponents and then, despite being in a 8 players team ,you loose because your teammates only care about having a kill.

in attack thats even worse

(yesterday on GD )

2.9 is great with some players who play for the objectives , and use teamplay. (like me) . no matter if their skill is good or bad, as long as they can die for their team to accomplish the objectives it makes great games.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
does this thread still 'develop' in some way or not? cause if not then I do not see a reason to continue posting here at all... the original thread starters have already stopped posting, so there's no real reason to continue...

if some of you have personal issues going on then please discuss them via PM and not here...

thanks,

Beppo

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
blub

just wanted to post anything before it is closed :D

I also did not like 2.9 at first and I still do not like many aspects like capturing area goals etc. but I have posted it so often before so why should I post it again, as other people have mentioned it there are too many threads/posts like this one.

Edit: ****! Sorry! Just followed a link did not know that this thread was dead since ~ one week, did not want to bump it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.