I forgot 9/11 lolz

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

surveying the wreckage...
Nov 6, 2002
Somewhere on Route 666
The Dopefish said:
Patriot Day is a quasi-holiday the government invented to give people somewhat of a reason in case they want to skip work. ("Why, it's a holiday today; I have to go pay my respects to the dead of September 11, 2001!")

Y'know, I didn't even know they'd made a holiday out of it. Are banks or government agencies closed that day?

On the other hand, you know that one dork who runs around telling people, "happy Pearl Harbor Day" on 7 DEC, or insists on referring to 11 NOV as Armistice Day even though he clearly wasn't alive at the end of WWI?

Heh... guilty. :lol:

Looks like I've got one more for my arsenal of obscure holidays now. Patriot Day... that ought to be good for laughs around the ol' water cooler.

Last edited:
I think in 20 years or so, if our government doesn't fall apart anymore than what it is, I may have to get a job at the government. How many PAID hollidays do they get? 10 or so right? In 20 years, I wonder how many MORE reasons they can find to get paid and not work. Our country is ****ed up as bad as it is, and these people don't want to ****ing work like the rest of the country. **** you!

http://www.opm.gov/fedhol/2005.asp 10 Holidays. It sure seems they get more than that thou.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
US outside, something else inside. No product is entirely made in one country if you know what I mean.

Nov 17, 2002
London 1905
Visit site
allahackbar0ol.jpg

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
The Jackal-XMP said:
I think in 20 years or so, if our government doesn't fall apart anymore than what it is, I may have to get a job at the government. How many PAID hollidays do they get? 10 or so right? In 20 years, I wonder how many MORE reasons they can find to get paid and not work. Our country is ****ed up as bad as it is, and these people don't want to ****ing work like the rest of the country. **** you!

http://www.opm.gov/fedhol/2005.asp 10 Holidays. It sure seems they get more than that thou.

I work for the gov't, and yes you get an assload of holidays.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
9 - 11 ?
It's 11 - 9 ... you're almost two month's early ;)

Today's question :
Where is Bin Laden and is he still alive ?

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Watch out EVIL TERRORIST Hulk Hogan is here to PROTECT AMERICA!!!!!

hulkfireworks3hy6ti.gif

hulkster1md.gif

Remeber if you forget then the terrorist have won because you hate AMERICA!!!

Last edited:

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Method of pollution is imported? I think EVERY vehicle polluts the same way...atleast I think they do.
What I mean by unnecessary pollution is when I see one person in a seven passenger vehicle with 7000 pound towing capacity, I consider it unnecessary pollution. That's what I meant. And I'm pretty sure (not 100% though, so I may be wrong,) that most Japenese car companies have their factories in Japan for cheaper labor. I just did a quick Google search, and that seemed to be the case.

Last edited:

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
anyone watch any of the many documentaries on discovery or variuos other channels? I was going to but seem most of them already in some other way/form.

Remember the Alamo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.