How you picture forum members, II.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Originally posted by MadWoffen
I still see him like in his old online name: Kastratie Kat, the castrated cat! :D

He had a cool sig before Rambo who matched better this image. ;)

But the Rambo one is funny.

katsig.jpg

so u think im like this? lol... really though my rambo sig is alot more similar to me.....:D

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
I want to see my name on one of these posts sometime. :)

[Besides Balli's 'Thom Yorke on crack' - :lol:]

/edit - striderteen, I see you as a well-adjusted mid-adolescent teen with only a slight homicidal tendency towards small animals.

:D

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Y'all bitchass foo's got it wrong, yo. I'ma bust a cap in yo grill wit ma gat!!!

IcyHotInfiltrataz.jpg

Ah also gots da explosivez ta burn down yo crib wit. Respect dat!

Jam0010.jpg

Jeeuh. :cool:

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I picture Gryph as a skinhead...
Beerbaron is a guy in bondage pants, trenchcoat, with semi long hair and pale skin.
Funk: He's just a stud, what can I say.
Dank: Mexican bonghugger.
Balli: Somekindaracialslur bonghugger.
Owl: Little kid with thick glasses, kinda thin.
sublime: A pimp
Apoc: See "Owl", add 2 inches to hight, and remove glasses. Not much better though :)

That's all I can think of for now at 8 AM getting ready for a class. Aah, friday... I'm debating shaving today. I guess I should before comp II at least (I'll divulge later).

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Ok, here are some (sorry for those i forget, and for those i just san't picture) :

- Stormcaller : the instructor from Full Metal Jacket
- Rogue Leader : A 1 ft tall Trotsky
- FiringAimlessly : A big grin smiley with a cigar
- Keganator : a guy with a keyboard on his arm and a screen in one eye :D
- Zundy : a middle-aged man :p
- Keiichi : the character from his sig
- Phatcat : A snowman
- DarkBls : same as Stormcaller, but with french marseillais accent :D
- Yurch : a very white-skinned guy (there's not much light in his coding cave)
- Trash123 : a weird-looking alien (old avatar, i think)
- Rostam : Rambo with a machinegun
- And last but not least, Madwoffen : let the image speak :
lefuneste.jpg

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by STW Max Sterling
- And last but not least, Madwoffen : let the image speak :
lefuneste.jpg

Funny, you took the picture of Lefuneste who represents the typical FRENCH leftist and arrogant guy... :p

BTW, this is what happens when you crossbreed a Basque and a frogf<b></b>ucker . You have the primitivness of the first with the intelligence of the second... :p

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
It's too late today to answer, Madwoffen . We basques have a neuron (note that it's not plural) overload after 10 pm ... ;)
Edit : PC, whatever you say, i just loved this avatar of yours. 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow' .... So you're a snowman. This is not negotiable :D
Edit² : "Frog****er" ???? :eek: No, woffen, seriously, you disappoint me. Frog eater would have matched better your humour, ****er sounds too american.... You're overrated :p

Last edited: