How you picture forum members, II.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Keg - um, the guy in his sig. With a green INF rag.
Donnelizer - a fat dancing Blackmage
Browncow - short, stocky guy with a mowhawk and a massive spiked black leather jockstrap. And a horned helm.
Yurch - either Captain America with a pimp hat OR Barney the Dinosaur with a pimp hat OR an Orc with a pimp hat. Or just the pimp hat.
Mad Dog - punk guy in his avatar
CrappyChan - Mr. Hankey with martial arts and an accent :D
DarkBls - a dolphin with huge nads and a FAMAS
Beerbaron - some crazy ugly black woman who eats babies
Warren - the King from an INF Tarot deck
Keiichi - Tenchi
Fur - Skinny guy, something like a younger, Hispanic Nietzsche without the moustache.
TitanBlue - weird German guy who does this :con: a lot
McMuffin - tall, lanky guy with a huge broadsword and a kilt. Maybe a Jesusesque crown of thorns as well. (I don't know where I get these images)
Deeznuts - dark, nebulous, geometrically impossible figure. Think Lovecraft meets GWAR.
DoomFreak - the cacodemon in his avatar and the INF guy in his sig superimposed to form a single entity. Uh, not morphed or merged, mind you, just... superimposed, as if on a sixth dimensional axis, kinda hard to explain what I actually see...
El Diablo - little guy in dusty brown robes and glowing red eyes, smoking a bud.
Thrash - really straight-looking Christian guy with dark curly hair and a guitar.
Rogue - Charlie Chaplin in a Soviet uniform.
Stormcaller - tiny, silhouetted figure off in the distance in my sights on Atoll :p
Phatcat - Anime catgirl sans pantalons (IT'S THAT DAMN SIG)
Zund - Nyarlathotep with a gun
Profe - winged swine
Densraw - Chibi Sauron with down syndrome
Lifesbane - teh nekkid midget
MadWoffen - a boar; I can't quite make out what that thing in his avatar is, I keep looking at it and it reminds me of a cartoon boar...
Max Sterling - like his Macross namesake, but French and with brown hair
Pacman - chain-smoking, short-tempered pale guy with a pink wig

Last edited:

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
FA- I take it you haven't seen Pacman's RL pic. He's got blond hair, spiked up, chainsmokes (got that part right) and has a lot of booze around his computer :)

Anyway...

Zundy- buck-toothed Texas hillbilly who's got a closet full of firearms from the 17th century.
BadMojo- this tall, skinny Canuck who badmouths everyone and everything.
FA- ummm, short brown-haired person with about twenty Micro-Uzis by his bed.
Donnellizer- teenager with various pictures of farm animals in compromising positions with little kids riding them in his room :)
Yurch- evil-looking guy in a purple jumpsuit with the words PMPN8EZY on it.

If anyone wants to picture me...would you mind not saying somethng like "guy with OICW" <-- I really hate the damn OICW prototype.

Last edited:

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Considering I haven't even seen that picture before, I doubt the guy looks as sexy or dynamic as myself :)

Seriously...use your head. I doubt that a teenager would look exactly like a soldier in one particular pic for crying out loud.

Btw, I bet that Yurch is busy ordering a dozen jumpsuits with my phrase on them :p

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by FiringAimlessly
MadWoffen - a boar; I can't quite make out what that thing in his avatar is, I keep looking at it and it reminds me of a cartoon boar...

????
:confused:

You're confusing a woffen with a boar ?

get here for the full pic: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96284&pagenumber=1

and here for more details: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92752

Well, I have to revise my judgement on you :hmm:

Now, I picture you like a smoking smiley behind a HUGE pair of glasses (bigger than the smiley itself) that is too dirty to see anything right... :p

Originally posted by MaxSterling

You forgot Sebu_NZ : a sheep with a Kalashnikov in both "hands"

You mean: "behind a sheep"... :D

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
WOFFEN: I know where you got your name, I usually look at the avatar before the sig, and since I couldn't really see what the avatar was (I had to zoom the image about 10x before I could make out details like eyes and nose) I took the two eyebrows as eyes and the white lines on the sides as tusks... and got a boar. :hmm:

OICW: Multiple Micro-Uzis!? I am not a multiple-primary whore!!! :stick: :p

DENS:Image partially inspired by your avatar and partially inspired by the preoccupation with Down syndrome earlier in this thread :p

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
It's the picture of an old wolf with a white snor. I picked it as avatar in www.goa.com (it's like www.zone.com but in french and without the evil Microsoft) because it was the closest thing to a woffen. Anyway, I don't have such difficulties to see it...:confused: Maybe you should tweak your monitor (isn't the one you want to repair ?) or really buy some glasses! :p