How you picture forum members, II.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I picture Shakken as a asian guy who looks like a Hong Kong Action Movie villan.
its gotta be the eyebrows.

I picture Rouge Leader as a average PC geek eccept with long hair and some kind of down with america shirt :D

I picture Keichii...
I try not to picture Keichii :p (J/K)

I picture Zundy as a Action Movie hero.

ASS KICKER 3
Mike_Mug.jpg

STARRING ZUNDY

Mojo...
a guy with a "MAD" :mad: face mask

Aeris
a annoying friend called "wes" who is about... 5'6" black, and always pissed off :p

jaunty
well, like all Australians, a shaved head, and probably a dirty wife beater (a white under shirt).

as for me, they range from cute to revolting :D
some one thought I looked like a stuffed animal :con:

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Maybe when I get 1000+ posts people will wonder what I look like... *sigh* that'd be the day.

If you go to that 'Inf T-Shirt' thread i think you get a pretty good idea of the width of all the forum members... hahahaha :lol:

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
I picture:
Lifesbane as that guy in his sig screamin "phear teh nekkid midget"
stormcaller- that austrailian guy with the minigun from predator
kegenator- spike from cowboy bebop
kibbles- cat creature with 1337 PSP skills
kuroshio- some evil samurai un huge armor
keiichi- short asian with ugly teeth
shakken- short asian with ugly teeth and messed up hair
aeris- any of those black guys with huge chains on rap videos
darkbls- tall rude frenchman with those paintor hats and a cigarette in one of those thingies what ever they're called.
yurch- an ewok

Bah Zundy, statistically speaking, almost half you life is gone. Hence, middle-aged :D.

Originally posted by Profe
I picture:
kuroshio- some evil samurai un huge armor

Damn straight, I'm evil!

For some reason, I always imagined you as a fat pink, rolly-polly type of thing.

yurch - Defies all description. He's just yurch.
stormcaller - Somewhat buff Marine with the ability to shapeshift (look at all the pics he posted, he looks completely different in each one :)).
ShakKen - Although I must say it's rather funny seeing people say they imagine him as a Korean guy, something in my gut screams 'Chinese'. So yeah, I imagine him as some buffed-out Asian specops guy, with a FA-MAS sitting at his desk, with a bunch of half-eaten snakes in his nearby mini-fridge.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I picture Fur as this crazy Russian dressed in rags screaming that everything Mother Russian is superior to to "evil capitalist inferior Western machines" :)

Ok maybe not that.

Balli= Gei[Copyright of Dank_Budz(tm) All rights reserved 2001]

J/k Balli.