How big is your ignore list?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How big is your ignore list?

• Zero!

Votes: 96 83.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 9+

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Zero.

Eh, I've yet to have such a problem with someone that I felt it necessary to ignore them completely.

I doubt I ever would, too. If it came to that point I'd probably leave them in plain sight so that I may provide myself with something to laugh at. Should someone really bother you that much just leave them out in the open, that way you don't miss the ridiculous sh*t they say. It's not like you're forced to reply to or acknowledge it.

Quoted for truth.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I never had anyone on ignore except a few years ago for a few minutes to take a screen shot of an ignored post.

I'd really like to know on who's ignore list I am though.

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Wow. I must be the biggest bi***, cuz mine is like 5!
JK
I don't ignore anyone's comments, but I do have to let some of the things that people say to me or do to my pictures go because it wasn't easy for me when everyone was debating over whether or not I was real.

I hope no one ignores me.:(

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
If you truly didn't care about what a person said why would you need the computer to ignore people for you? Why not just not read it?

Ignore lists are weapons for idiots to use in internet arguments when they're losing. You see it a lot online. "OH YEAH? WELL WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST MISTER! :mad:" Yeah good job there champ, you won at the internet.