Hello!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Draco 84

Mapper/Skinner...UnrealAholic
Apr 5, 2002
Home of the Stupid
Visit site
Sorry to interupt but I was wondering how we can go about skinning for 2K4. I have the regular (non DVD) version of the game and I can find any extras or skin files or anything of the like. Any ideas?

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
OMFG :D got UT2004 too :D

Finally built a new machine. Gonna get SE next paycheck, just got the standard for the moment, a mate bought it but hasn't got a machine able to run it yet, so I'm kinda borrowing..

Damn, soooooo many models. :D

Lawgiver, good to see you back to your old self, you gonna start re-building IC?

Lawgiver

Nov 4, 2001
Hi Sab. :)
Yup, got my old Nick back, this version of the game has got me interested in using it enough again, but no, I shall not be restarting IC, I just don't have the time nowadays what with family & stuff BUT I do help out on a new site now, posting the odd bit of news, moderating & eventually update & optimize some off the site graphic work:
http://www.unrealtournament2004.co.uk

C'mon over & pay us a visit sometime.
It's a Young site but we are all eager. ;)

Last edited: