Hello!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
*wakes up*

What did someone say something? :lol:

LOL, thats a nice sig and avatar u got cheapalert m8

BTW, I may have found a way to get my skins working, UTSM has been screwing them up somehow so i think I'll redownload it and it should work properly, i think there may have been a new version out since i last downloaded it so fingers crossed :rolleyes:

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
:D! CheapAlert!

Yo CHP. Long time no see. Hook up on IM man, or drop a line sometime. :)

You gonna pimp some stuff soon dude?

I'm also working on getting some working playermodels with AMS, I've been experimenting so far with tweaking slugs SabbathCat model with new UV mapping, minor tweaks to the shape and adding stuff like custom Gibs, Status Dolls and sounds.

Attachments

• sksabpromojan04.jpg
    sksabpromojan04.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12

CheapAlert

ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER
SabbathCat said:
Yo CHP. Long time no see. Hook up on IM man, or drop a line sometime. :)

You gonna pimp some stuff soon dude?
IM? I'm on MSN all the time, my passport being cheapalert(at)planetquake.com.
I've had that set up since gamerforums died :O

As far as pimping, yesterday I just gathered up some interesting skins up for gargoyle, so when he's released, he'll have plenty for skins :D
I like some of the original UT skins, and I wanna copyn'past'em for the garg too :p

http://gamecache.net/index.php?act=ST&f=72&t=459&

Action shots of that sexy beast can be found there, hehe :D

Last edited: