Group Camp: Your thoughts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Originally posted by [DiE]x8668k
Though I think the RA mutator is nice but it makes the game a little unfair if one Team decides to Camp and never move when they have positioned themself.

Give me a situation where that happens, and I will give you either:
A: a reason why, or a realife example. (A good part of it is fault of the map)
or
B: A new version :D

agent

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
ra

being relatively fresh (maybe 2 months playing..damn addiction...gotta delete inf...argh) ive discovered that:

1. on non-ra server u can be on top by rushing with an akmsu, or *gasp* a un-acoged sig551 or nade spamming (and still having ur team lose :D)

2. on non-ra server playing realistically means being on the bottom of the frag list (most ppl run off to get some frags...Joe: Tango Down..Joe is out.)

3. on non-ra servers u can easily dance and dodge bullets (nobody can hit me on azteca at mid ranges while i do a CS style dance or some silly zig zagging)

if i choose to play "realistically" on non-ra servers i camp with a sig551 (acoged or unacoged) or a robar and im on top.

well, my point is ra ownz ;)

cant wait till 2.87 but i must delete inf...its destroying my life heh