gg Noob

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ReD_Fist said:
mabye he doesnt even know what the numbers are for,or mabye he dont have any ut version installed just someone passing by and stumble on here,and thought is was cool to make an account

don't make sense at all.

He have a couple of non-credited maps here with his little russian friends on nalicity. So he own a copy/Warez of ut2004.

Maybe he never went to school?

Yet another one

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8563

washencravzerr
07-02-2005 11:38 AM EDT Rating: 0
i like this map, i dont play it but i know that this map is kulest map ha ha!

First 7 from him. I must admit i am very suprised.

washencravzerr
07-02-2005 11:47 AM EDT Rating: 7
nothing special... terrain detalithation is to low...

Terrain detalithation? What does this mean?

Oh , and here's a good 0.5

washencravzerr
07-02-2005 11:45 AM EDT Rating: 0.5
i not love that map because i have broken brain! uuu

yes that's the point :lol:

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ignoring is easy, it's the rating that is perturbating users.

here's the last one for me today

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8559

washencravzerr
07-02-2005 11:40 AM EDT Rating: 10

I guess redfist is right, he don't know his numbers ;)

For the rest, he is doing like nIX, since it's nalicity we can act like morons and post the score we want. I can ignore him easily, each time that i just feel down becasue there is nothing to laught for , i come on this thread and read all the comment he made that i gathered here. It's funny for a good minute :)

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
huh? niX just did 2 comments new ones.on my funky tankcleanr map and that other guys buami shami or somthing like that.
the one with no screenshot.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8566

Orion(Co30)
07-03-2005 10:03 AM EDT
Here are the modifications I made.

1- I have removed the outside, all action now takes place inside. There is still a simple skybox so something will show up in the skylights, I kept the outside sound ambiance and the doors leading out are still there, although closed shut. That outside park was simply too darn big and killed the gameplay.

2- I have placed trims everywhere appropriate. It gives the map a much more completed look.

3- I made some changes to the textures, adding details and changing colors here and there, as well as improving the appearance of a few of the custom static meshes.

4- I have changed the distribution of the weapons, limiting myself to the classic ones. There are now two instances of each weapon, except for the assault rifle, which appears only once, and the classic sniper rifle which does not appear at all. There's plenty of ammo included for each weapon.

5- More health has also been placed in the map. Still no adrenaline pills though.

6- All powerups have been placed in the water, making them more challenging and dangerous to get at.

7- I have slightly modified and completely retextured the pickup bases to make them fit better in the map's general look.

8- I have added a sound track taken from the old Unreal game. It is Chizra1, and its calm ancient sounding melody fits very well with the map.

9- I have added elevators to improved up-down mobility, which was sorely in need of it.

10- I also added a couple of elevated walkways to improve z-axis action.

In short, It is now a much leaner, meaner, faster and hopefully better deathmatch map.

washencravzerr
07-03-2005 10:31 AM EDT Rating: 10
[EXTREMEHIJACK]Here are the modifications I made.

1- I have removed the outside, all action now takes place inside. There is still a simple skybox so something will show up in the skylights, I kept the outside sound ambiance and the doors leading out are still there, although closed shut. That outside park was simply too darn big and killed the gameplay.

2- I have placed trims everywhere appropriate. It gives the map a much more completed look.

3- I made some changes to the textures, adding details and changing colors here and there, as well as improving the appearance of a few of the custom static meshes.

4- I have changed the distribution of the weapons, limiting myself to the classic ones. There are now two instances of each weapon, except for the assault rifle, which appears only once, and the classic sniper rifle which does not appear at all. There's plenty of ammo included for each weapon.

5- More health has also been placed in the map. Still no adrenaline pills though.

6- All powerups have been placed in the water, making them more challenging and dangerous to get at.

7- I have slightly modified and completely retextured the pickup bases to make them fit better in the map's general look.

8- I have added a sound track taken from the old Unreal game. It is Chizra1, and its calm ancient sounding melody fits very well with the map.

9- I have added elevators to improved up-down mobility, which was sorely in need of it.

10- I also added a couple of elevated walkways to improve z-axis action.

In short, It is now a much leaner, meaner, faster and hopefully better deathmatch map.
[/EXTREMEHIJACK]

goo goo way way!!!

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8565

GenMoKai
07-03-2005 07:20 AM EDT
looks nice
i comment later
washencravzerr
07-03-2005 10:33 AM EDT Rating: 3.5
luks naice! aj cum in later!

Mhhh , interessing, now he is quoting what people say, and act like a child of 4 years old that reapeat what her sister said. Nuff said.

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Wish they would get rid of ALL the zeros on my maps too,just pisses me off real bad.
That why many pro mappers don't post here too,delete them for me this time.
Also get rid of seeds comment on atrodeck,i seen that atrocity zark sh_t terible map,no lighting etc etc.

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Its about posting zeros when not deserved, your maps deserve it :p
So you want atro deck cleared ?
I removed a few 0's and 1's, not going to remove 3 or 4's or so or Ill have people bitching I dont respect their opinion :)

Half of all people who now work in game indus as Unreal level design started here fyi, including epic people and half of digital extremes :)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
ReD_Fist said:
Wish they would get rid of ALL the zeros on my maps too,just pisses me off real bad.
That why many pro mappers don't post here too,delete them for me this time.
Also get rid of seeds comment on atrodeck,i seen that atrocity zark sh_t terible map,no lighting etc etc.

Uh, yeah, I also want all the scores lower tahn 7 being removed from my map! :lol:

J/K

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Perhaps there should only be the following types of maps allowed at Nalicity; no matter who has submitted them or whether they are pro or amateur mappers:

This map is so bad that it could cause some very serious medical conditions such as involuntary seizures, motion sickness and many other types of illnesses.
:lol:

Last edited: