1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gg Noob

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by Kantham, May 9, 2005.

1. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Post crapy comment of washencravzerr here

DM-ForgottenGlade

DOM-CityIntro

DM-TittyTwister

DM-GaelX

JB-Galactica

+1 , a very good reviewer indeed.

look what i just found on his Stupid maps.

CTF-1on1-Collector

DM-1on1-Tight

Last edited: Jul 2, 2005
  2. Hourences

Hourences New Member

Removed :p

3. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Yea thx , i guess REV worth a better score than a 0 For Galactica. That Stupid guy got alot of friend rating on his own stupid maps i noticed. Thanks.

Oh hourences , i just looked at G.Lecter comment on DM-1on1-Tight

he don't puted credit at all to the author for the meshes and textures. Pathetic.

Last edited: May 9, 2005
  4. XepptizZ

XepptizZ What are you lookin at...

But wasn't teh CBP an official pack? That would mean that the stuff has the same copyright as the retail stuff with the game.

Like in UT, no one credits the guy who made sgtech, coz it's part of the official bonuspack.

5. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

No , for CBP2-1 stuff you need to ask the author to get permision at least before uploading your work. Well , noobs are noobs , like all his comment , and i am PRETTY sure he didn't asked the author before uploading it.

6. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

I thought I'd bump this across....

Maybe if this is going to be a trend there should be a report bad comments button on map pages...

7. MassChAoS

MassChAoS echo "NaliCity";

The forums seem to be working fairly well.

8. Hourences

Hourences New Member

CBP is custom stuff and nothing to do with Epic so therefor he indeed should have asked permission
    But on the other hand I find it a bit overkill to delete his map just for that reason, there are a lot more maps that are guilty of taking content without credit. At least he still made the map himself, I jhope :)

9. XepptizZ

XepptizZ What are you lookin at...

Keej, I didn't know it. The pack just sounds and looks so professionel :)

Then he indeed should've giving someone some sweet creds.

10. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

11. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Look what i just found.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7284

I just hope he is banned for good now. I will post more in the future if i still find some more.

Thanks

12. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

sheeeeez,now I see why AHK was kicked out on account of hidra,....brother

Well anyway,siding with a zero poster,i dont mean as much now,but i been cruising the web,and hourences seems to allways help hidra.

just an observation,but ditching ahk, this site lost tons of hits,all because of one kid.

Thing is.is they still run those maps and are picked a lot,till this day,on the other hand ,zeta melenium finaly caught up to the acdc clan,
    Sheet man ,{RAGE}Clan were some of the founders of them,I am sure not anymore,mabye a few non ut2004 players,ONS pfffft
    once a punk allways a punk,duplicate any emmiters lately?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  13. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Do you at least have an idea of what you are talking about? Zetamillenium is a old account i used on these forums and Photobucket (wich is how balton knew i was him) when i was hidra. Who cares? this account is dead on the forums. For the ACDC clan. They are the most respectful players i ever seen in my whole life. Respect takes all the place and the maps are exelent. Why wasting my time sing the ''ur mom speaking'' while i can spend hours with good guys? That's your choice.

At least you know that hourence don't like renvenge rating. I started the fight with Enjoy the Zero i must admit (wich they merited it). I would like to thank you for telling them i am kantham aswell (wich is obviously what you did) . As for now i don't care since i know that hidra is not myself as we speak. Everyone can change from today and tommorow. I admited myself i was hidra. But someone posted on their forum, wich is visible on the Dildo award of the month thing. And if you are wondering why i can remeber that sh!t's name it's all because of the rage that guy putted in it. When he think about hidra he think about the little momy's boy ''That is protected by nalicity''

Where that thing come from eh?
    I just give that Zero-worthy map a zero. With that childich language. Then he came in all my previous effort and posted zero with Sensless reviews of 2 lines just to make ppl belive he played it. What a ****ing idiot. And the way he came back here, using like 50 NC3 accounts to get back on that routine again.

I played on their server once. Wow, ''UR mom'' speaking all the way. They are more flaming at each other than playing the game. And that is good for the forums also. I acted like a little kid and everyone on this planet know that. If you keep on talking about that account that i lost the pasword and e-mail acount of it. You are troubled and touched because the AHK morons got banned. They are flamers. BU don't tolerate flamers. What you expect? that they would stay in here , flaming here on the forums talking crap posting their dildo maps here and ruin the whole Nalicity reputation?

And i must admit that with all your Unfair rating you made people mad here and alot of people must hate you for that right as i whrite this. I don't even think it worth a discution anyway. I just want NC3 clean. Good people , good atmophere. Good maps. Fair rating.

To finish this for good. And end that stupid AHK convertation wich is VERY useless and don't worthy. If someone like him, a man full of rage decide to attack someone of 16 years old all because of the truth, he need to get laid.

14. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

kantham, stop acting like you're the forum/nalicity police, you clearly aren't. If you want to really help out and not stir up flame wars you should do what every sane person does. PM an admin like hourences or masschaos explaining in DECENT english what the problem is and from there on the admins will finish the job. Dragging this stuff out on the forum causes flamewars and helps nobody.

Redfist, who cares? Those ahk guys are idiots. The more **** they dump on NC the more SERIOUS people will be driven off. Be it crap maps or flamatory comments.
    Just because these people managed to form a clan doesnt mean they're special, infact most clan people who identify themself a bit too much with their clan and gaming can be put into the "clan-fag" category. td:lr-fodder nothing else.

15. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

That's alright balton, i just wanted to be clear enought on that AHK subject.

16. Manticore

I have to agreee with Balton here; Bowie rocks! Apart from that posting this stuff just turns the the forums into a personal flamewars arena and there is the possibility that some people (perhaps a lot of people) want to use the forums without having to get involved in some verbal war thing.

You seem to get on someone's case and just obsess about them in public. If these people are really a concern for you you should talk to the admins. but do it privately. Anyway, if these people are so lame (personally I don't know who they are or could care less about them) why are you wasting your energy on them. I have been in the same situation in forums and decided it's just not worth my time when I could be doing something which is fun. (Perhaps doing this is fun for you).

At the risk of using language which I don't usually use in these forums: C'mon man, chill out....!

Maybe there should be some way of reporting these bad comments on maps pages directly, or as Balton says; PM the admins.......

As far as the English goes I don't agree with Balton there. It's not whether you say something well or spell it well, no matter what language you choose to use, it's what you say that counts; as far as I'm concerned. (I say that knowing I have pulled up people on their language usage in tha past myself but decided that it's not worth my effort either).

I just wonder if what you're saying in this thread is really what the general public (that is other users) need to hear. Like I said to you months ago, your PS tutorial and your helping people with sig's whatever is a postive thing to post. Or why not post more funny screenshots?

Whatever............

*Additional*....and why bother about other people's ratings; fair or otherwise? I wouldn't hold my breath around here waiting for everybody to agree on ratings for maps. Can't see it happen any time soon; or at all........

17. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

I am not sure if i can read, Russian?

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8536

Bot 40?

What ever, :lol:

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8537

Last edited: Jun 30, 2005
  18. Manticore

There is a difference between having an opinion and passing judgement on other people Kantham.

19. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8558

?

I love making cha cha?

Can someone here tell me what is Cha cha? Is it dancing? Ok , probably, but what it have to do with my map?

Another reason why drug suck.

20. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

lol ,,man that dude posts a zero but says he likes the map
    then he posts a 10 and i looks like he don't like it

too wierd,ignoring would be ok,but he's posting scores

mabye he doesnt even know what the numbers are for,or mabye he dont have any ut version installed just someone passing by and stumble on here,and thought is was cool to make an account

don't make sense at all.