UT3 CTF-Sabr[Final][Pics]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

moonflyer

Jun 2, 2003
Shanghai,China
lichong.blogbus.com
Thank you all for your support!

Looks really nice. Is this the only map out of UCMP5 that's been released? I swear I saw another one but maybe that was the beta thread for this map?

I am sure it's not the only one, check Luv_studd's maps and you will like.
I am moving on to another former UCMP project, hopefully in this spring I can finish it.
That's something weird about me, I have a few maps I ever designed for UCMP but never finished.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
my two cents

I'm not really a big fan of maps where you can fall to your death and this map is no exception. The Middle Eastern theme is done well here and it has good visuals with decent bots and crazy jumps to spice up the gameplay, but the death falls really trip me up. One jump in particular near the middle of the map seems to trip me up most of the time and can be annoying. I think if that one jump were made shorter, I'd be fine with the map though.:)