Conflict in Iraq will be winding down soon enough...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
You write a book every time anyway.

You are a sociopath, Jaunty. You think your insults harm me? What a laugh.

**Who do you suppose should go and fix the damage there?

Saddam was murding his people and others by the millions. Should we just say screw it and let him continue? If that was the case wtf was the US doing in Europe in WWII? Should we have let Hitler murder the lot of ya?

Please Juantless, you have nothing to add other than random half-wit insults and flood us with your sociopathic ideologies.

I supose you think the US should just pull out and let them hack it out? Please dude, too late.

Go join Al-Queada if you think the US is in the wrong here. From the sounds of it the SS would have loved to have had your hate.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
You're one of those idiots that thinks opposing one side instantly means supporting the other. For that reason, it has been decided that you lack to intellect to post on our forum. I hate the US and I hate Al Quaeda. I hate them both for the same reason; They're going to end up getting me killed.

Stop posting.

Edit: P.S Comparisons to WW2 are so fucking devoid of logic and parallell that only idiots resort to them. Hitler invaded other countries, so he was put back in his place. Saddam invaded another country and was but back in his place... THIRTEEN YEARS AGO.

Last edited:

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
Thing is Bob, this was not war. Just a bunch of gangsters lopping off a head in the name of alah to gain propaganda and bolster the recruitment count.
Thats what modern war is. Do you think its a load of guys in blue uniforms shooting across at a load of guys in red uniforms until one captures the others base?

Every major conflict from here on is going to be fought like this.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Jaunty, it seems to me that you choose to apply relativism when commenting foreign culture, whereas you seem really dogmatic when judging your own (i know you're not american, but still your country is part of the western "culture").
There's a lot of truth in what you say, but arguing that this guys deserved death is really a cynical point of view that can lead to a very ambiguous morality, such as claiming that a man walking on your lawn deserves to be shot, or that a girl wearing a miniskirt is somehow looking to get raped.

Last edited:

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Anybody who rushes head first into a war zone should do so expecting nothing less than death.

He ran into a war, he got death. He cried about it. Crybaby. That's all there is to it.

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
']['rågïç said:
Something I missed?
Maybe your idiocy?

What would you call the contractors? They aren't in any army, are they civilans?
I don't say that this guy wasn't a civilian, this could be or could not be. I also do not think that he deserved it, I am not the one to decide this, but what I think is that he is "only" one of many. Don't forget that many civilans were and are killed by soldiers as well as terroists in Iraq. Snipers (which should be able to seperate unarmed civilians from armed "terroists" [freedom fighters, militia ...]) did also kill many of them.
Now this guy is killed in a cruelly (isn't it cruelly if feet of your children are ripped of, if heads are lieing around?) and some people are asking to repay for this. Repaying is a good way to solve this.
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth? Yes great! :rolleyes:

Not every foreigener there is a supporter!
Or would you call red cross, "doctors without borders" (médecins sans frontiers) ... war supporters?

To expect something is not to deserve it!

You're one of those idiots that thinks opposing one side instantly means supporting the other.
Yes that's one of the main error in reasoning many people do. :(

Killing yourself is not about having guts but more likely about being desperate. (talking about most suicides in the so called western world).

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Tragic, please do us all a favor and do YOURSELF a favor... stop posting in any thread anyway related to politics, war or terrorism.

Each word you say shows your lack of credibility and aren't really helping your cause what ever that cause is.

You ask studid question like quote/unquote "**Who do you suppose should go and fix the damage there?" like if there was only one anwser: "OMG THE AMERICANS". Wrong pall... so wrong.

And about what the americans did in Germany at the end and after WW2 (and during WW2), you'd better shut up right know because I might feel the need to tell you some of the things they did in the cities where my familly lived... Again your lack of knowledge and ignorance is blatant. You'd better get some historical facts straighten up in your head before you use them.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Jaunty walks around this forum like he knew this Berg kid.

"He wanted the war!"
"He asked for the war."
"He went to profit from the war."

Need I remind you that the prisoners put in a naked Pyramid etc. are still alive with heads attached even tho' they too entered the war? Do they not get what they deserve? Or is beheading a little much?

You contradict yourself, first saying that it was a spur of the moment beheading and then say it was done because of the photos in the prison camp. Whatever!

You say Saddam has nothing to do with terrorism? What a joke dude! Bin Laden set us on the war path to end terrorism and Saddam is a terrorist, fool!

Its ok to murder people as long as its within your own borders? Dude you are so wrong its pitiful!

Any of you that agree with this sociopath Jaunty need to get a reality check. Maybe if your leader starts gassing you then you will see the light, but dont ask for any help, fix it yourself.

Last edited:

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
You write a book every time anyway.

You are a sociopath, Jaunty. You think your insults harm me? What a laugh.

**Who do you suppose should go and fix the damage there?

Saddam was murding his people and others by the millions. Should we just say screw it and let him continue? If that was the case wtf was the US doing in Europe in WWII? Should we have let Hitler murder the lot of ya?

Please Juantless, you have nothing to add other than random half-wit insults and flood us with your sociopathic ideologies.

I supose you think the US should just pull out and let them hack it out? Please dude, too late.

Go join Al-Queada if you think the US is in the wrong here. From the sounds of it the SS would have loved to have had your hate.

First, US was in Europe because Japan decided to bomb Pearl Harbor. Before that, we were never in WW2. It was nearly entirely a retaliatory thing.

I disagree with America's actions. Does that mean I should go join the Al-Queada to kill Americans, too? Dumbass.

"He wanted the war!"
"He asked for the war."

Need I remind you that the prisoners put in a naked Pyramid etc. are still alive with heads attached even tho' they too entered the war? Do they not get what they deserve? Or is beheading a little much?

You contradict yourself, first saying that it was a spur of the moment beheading and then say it was done because of the photos in the prison camp. Whatever!

You say Saddam has nothing to do with terrorism? What a joke dude! Bin Laden set us on the war path to end terrorism and Saddam is a terrorist, fool!

Its ok to murder people as long as its within your own borders? Dude you are so wrong its pitiful!

Any of you that agree with this sociopath Jaunty need to get a reality check. Maybe if your leader starts gassing you then you will see the light, but dont ask for any help, fix it yourself.

I doubt anyone would want and/or need your help, ever. And I think you should leave. Or at least stop posting in any political threads for the rest of time.

As everyone has said before, putting Iraqies in a naked pyramid is about as insulting as said beheading of one of our civilians. Sure, you might not think they're the same, but tough shit. To them, it's equal payback, and I'm sure you're as infuriated as they are.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
']['rågïç said:

"He wanted the war!"
"He asked for the war."
jaunty is an ass, get used to it. nonetheless he has quite a few good points there that i have to agree too.

the answer to this has been answered quite a few times: cultural differences. you force your vallues on other cultures and ignore that they might see some things different. different cultures result in different vallues, you have no right to judge these vallues as long as they are practiced in the regions they belong to, and these kinds of capital punishments aren't uncommon in irag and most other middle eastern countrys. but i fully agree with you that these evil tugheads wanted the war, hey, thats why these suckers got born in that damn country, for no other reason. they should have left the country as soon as they got told saddam isn't a nice old man....

there is no contradiction.

in how far was saddam a terrorist? i guess he trained bin laden and is proven to have had close relations to the taliban at least till shortly before the wtc attacks?

i'll leave it up to you, please justify capital punishment in the usa. now please don't answer with a plain "omg, but they are teh criminalz!!1", you would again be missing the point.

i couldn't agree more, but he isn't allone with his problems as it seems...

ps: whatever you've smoked, please give me some of it...

Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Tragic, if you don't want to leave, that's fine. But at least, try to think a bit before posting:
']['rågïç said:
Need I remind you that the prisoners put in a naked Pyramid etc. are still alive with heads attached even tho' they too entered the war?
Did you know that Iraq is populated by iraqis? These guys live in Iraq, they haven't entered the war, the war came to them.

edit: Also please stop using the word "terrorist" for anything. Saddam was a dictator, not a terrorist. Otherwise you could easily consider Bush as a terrorist. After all he gave order to kill or hurt people... :rolleyes:
I'd like to see an array of satellites all around the world firing small electric charges at people who call someone a "terrorist" without a clue (like in that old comic :p).

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Beheading is the worst we can think of and now they've done it to one of our citizens because 6 individuals (not the entire US Army) put a few of their lackys in a naked pyramid.

Should we now tie these pyramid boys to 4 horses heading North South East and West and slap them on the ass? Lets video tape it and send it to their parents and countrymen and get this focking glass fused.

Please! Where does it stop?

GenoOfTheCrayon

Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
Beheading is the worst we can think of and now they've done it to one of our citizens because 6 individuals (not the entire US Army) put a few of their lackys in a naked pyramid.

Should we now tie these pyramid boys to 4 horses heading North South East and West and slap them on the ass? Lets video tape it and send it to their parents and countrymen and get this focking glass fused.

Please! Where does it stop?

That makes it even, in my opinion.

We humiliated the crap out of some of their people, they beheaded one of ours. You still don't understand the cultural difference thing, after being told maybe 6 or 7 times. Just leave. Now. No one wants you here, especially if you can't even read our fucking posts.

Selectively literate person.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
tragic: You are misinterpreting what everyone is saying (not that i claim to speak for everyone). NO ONE IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF THIS GUY! I'm sure everybody is feeling sick just thinking there are people who can actually do what is shown on the video (well i'm not sure for jaunty on this one...)
I'm sad that this guy was killed, but i'm even sadder this war ever began. You, on the other hand, are not. Try to get some coherence.

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Thanks Ant I appreciate the tone of your post. Some people would rather call me an idiot or tell me to leave because they do not think my views are applicable.

However, maybe it is you that does not understand what it is I believe.

I believe we should have took out Saddam back in 91, but too late now and further to late to stop now that we are at this point in Iraq.
According to Jaunty we still would have had 9/11 on our hands because we occupied the "Holy land".

Juanty surely justifys this guy getting his wingnut stripped. He said it plainly. I understand the cultural differences, but none of my sum 20 Iraqi friends believe it was the action to take considering what they claim to be honoring. Their religion is based on forgiveness and lopping off somones head isnt necassarily forgiveness is it?

Genie of the Crayola, I'm not going anywhere so tough it out, pal.

Jaunty, since you think you have such a grasp on the Iraq war, what does your holyness think we should do now as an occupying force? Save the insults and give a solution istead of an insult if possible.

All ears.

GenoOfTheCrayon

Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
Thanks Ant I appreciate the tone of your post. Some people would rather call me an idiot or tell me to leave because they do not think my views are applicable.

However, maybe it is you that does not understand what it is I believe.

I believe we should have took out Saddam back in 91, but too late now and further to late to stop now that we are at this point in Iraq.
According to Jaunty we still would have had 9/11 on our hands because we occupied the "Holy land".

Juanty surely justifys this guy getting his wingnut stripped. He said it plainly. I understand the cultural differences, but none of my sum 20 Iraqi friends believe it was the action to take considering what they claim to be honoring. Their religion is based on forgiveness and lopping off somones head isnt necassarily forgiveness is it?

Genie of the Crayola, I'm not going anywhere so tough it out, pal.

Jaunty, since you think you have such a grasp on the Iraq war, what does your holyness think we should do now as an occupying force? Save the insults and give a solution istead of an insult if possible.

All ears.

YES! It's so obvious, now! Since 20 Iraqies thought they shouldn't have done that, it only makes sense that all other middle easterners would think that, too! I mean, all middle easterners think alike, don't they?

By the way, I doubt that humiliating Iraqy soldiers like that conforms with the beliefs of Christianity. In other words, people sometimes branch off from their religion. Only makes sense.

And jaunty has been giving you solutions. He never gets worked up unless you don't listen to him somehow. That or he doesn't like you. And I think you're a good example of both.

And I'll end this post with a request to the moderators to allow majority vote banning. That way we can be rid of certain people.

Last edited: