Bulletstorm Demo Hits Xbox LIVE, PSN, PC To Follow?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I promise, if you run into the middle of any room without killing anything, you will die.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
According to the achievement list, there are 3 difficulty. I'm guessing the demo difficulty is easy because of how much damage you absorb and how quickly instantly you recover from a massive red screen.

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Finally played the demo, was exactly what I expected it to be, extremely casual, press-x-to-win. The real challenge seemed to be dying, because no matter how many times I got shot I still kept going, while listening to the terrible one liners the characters shout at every possible moment.

Meh.

Pretty sure that the game's challenge is not about dying, but about scoring more points.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Yeah it's just about scores - like a non-button-smashing action game where you get fun if you're a creative player. Apparently the "melee attacks stronger than bullets" (now from the enemy side) rule is true in this game.

There are five difficulties: VE, Easy, Normal, Hard and Very Hard. Also the achivement list sucks or it's just really weird.

The demo is on Easy, no wonder why the enemies were are all dumb like Krall.

Last edited: