Bleodsian (MaleJuggB)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Getting ready to do the bio finish portraits and send it in (might be a slight change to the green Team Skin)

And I guess I always end up with an extra skin :) Some probably wont like this one since the effects arent perfect but it is kind of neat to look at.

btw anyone know of a way to pause an animation in an AI script (i.e. pause on anim fram X ect..)

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Turret 49 said:
What's the progress on the second version?

This one?

Just waiting to finish the first one. Any one got an ideas for teamcolors for it? I don't want to change the bronzish armor, the rest of it is supposed to look like leather (a bit of a red tint in that one but nothing red enough for a team skin)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Nice pics, dude. :D

Continuum said:
This one?
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/6756/altjug11aj.th.jpg
Just waiting to finish the first one. Any one got an ideas for teamcolors for it? I don't want to change the bronzish armor, the rest of it is supposed to look like leather (a bit of a red tint in that one but nothing red enough for a team skin)

What are you planning to do with the stuff that's pitch black right now? That could help us all figure out the best Team Color scheme for him. :)

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Starry Might said:
Nice pics, dude. :D

What are you planning to do with the stuff that's pitch black right now? That could help us all figure out the best Team Color scheme for him. :)

I don't really actually plan out much of anything it just sort of happens :)

As far as the metal parts I'll keep the bronze unless it doesnt work well with a certai skin then I'll probably go to silver (thinking gold with bronze would be pretty much a bad Idea) Right now I'm thinking definatly something on his belt could be teamcolored and he has that generator/light/backpack watchyamacallit on his back.. gloves may also be an option for teamcolor.. I havnt actually worked on this one for a while so I'll have to reopen it to get a better look.

Should have the Bleodsian version done tonight though.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
SaD said:
Great work Continuum .The face looks like Kurt Russel IMO .:)
lol yeah there is some resemblance.

After spending a couple hours looking I didn't find any good pics of Kurt Russel to do a comparison, but I did find this....:eek:

skyhigh1.jpg

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Starry Might said:
I just checked my version of this skin (in the Readme), and saw that it's 1.0, so I'll go ahead and download the new one.

BTW, does anybody else like Schemus's Bio? :lol::tup: (I recommend giving him the Robot voice.)

kind of a lazy question, where do you specify the voice?
I looked for it in the .upl and didnt see it (is it in the actual species .uc?) Its been a while since I looked into making a new species. (still trying to figure out the decals for boodsplat ect...)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Continuum said:
kind of a lazy question, where do you specify the voice?
I looked for it in the .upl and didnt see it (is it in the actual species .uc?) Its been a while since I looked into making a new species. (still trying to figure out the decals for boodsplat ect...)
You can specify your character's voice in the Player screen under Settings. So, for example, if you're a Female Mercenary, but would rather use the Female Juggernaut's voice, you can change it to that there.

Also, in the Bot Config screen, when you click "Edit" on a highlighted character, you can change his/her/its voice there, and he/she/it will use it as a Bot. :)

EDIT: Oh, one more thing - what the character's Default voice is depends on his/her/its Species.

Maybe Hide can help you with voices for Custom Species. :)

Last edited: