Bleodsian (MaleJuggB)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kronos1000

aka. Sandro the Lich
Sep 5, 2005
The Netherlands
members.home.nl
:D
Looks good :tup: I love to see it completely finished
verneig.gif
:tup: :tup: :tup:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Not bad, not bad. I would suggest you kept that orange color for some armor parts. It's rather unique and good looking and when combined with some shapes and textures it could be really cool looking. ;)

EDIT:: I'm definately gonna use that color for my next skin.

Last edited:

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
@rex Not a bad idea, I was sort of thinking I had enough metal parts and wasn't shure what to do next. Think I'll finish out the legs then do some orange/red plastic stuff it does contrast with the darker stuff prettywell.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Starry Might said:
And that would be...? :D
@SaD :lol: :p
Okay it's a little something I have thought about for a week or so. It's a theme for the Necris model from ECE. It's going to use that nice orange color and he's not going to be Necris. Going for some normal human skin color.

Indeed a good contrast that orange is. ;)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
the_rex said:
@SaD :lol: :p
Okay it's a little something I have thought about for a week or so. It's a theme for the Necris model from ECE. It's going to use that nice orange color and he's not going to be Necris. Going for some normal human skin color.

Indeed a good contrast that orange is. ;)
That'll be neat. :):tup: I own a couple of ECE Necris skins that look human.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
OMG, I`ve just read Bloedian (the translation would be some kind of jackass) :lol:

Keep us up to date :tup:

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
MäxX said:
OMG, I`ve just read Bloedian (the translation would be some kind of jackass) :lol:

Keep us up to date :tup:

I can't seem to come up with names so I end up looking through thesaurases , wikipedia ect to find names.

Wikipedia

Among the Germanic tribes (such as the Anglo-Saxons and the Vikings), blood was used during the sacrifices, the Blóts. The blood was considered to have the power of its originator and after the butchering the blood was sprinkled on the walls, on the statues of the gods and on the participants themselves. This act of sprinkling blood was called bleodsian in Old English and the terminology was borrowed by the Roman Catholic Church becoming to bless and blessing. The Hittite word for blood, ishar was a cognate to words for "oath" and "bond", see Ishara.
I'll file away the Bloedian name though :)

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Got a little sidetracked and I think I'm going to end up making this a skinpack.

Shots are of the 2nd version/skin. Has a more medival look.

Starry Might

bFemale=True