Bleodsian (MaleJuggB)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
For the most part I finished the red or default skin although it still needs contrast/brightness tweaks and I havn't added effects to it yet. Would have done more but I can't get this idea of making a level with an aiscript / matinee type thing to automate all my screenshots (maybe a couple cool looking backdrops ect) anyone good at scripting this type of thing?

Couple of shots...

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
A couple new screenshots, I did the specular highlights last weekend but didn't get to the fx till today.

Blue and red skins are pretty close to being finished.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
CTF4 and SP support? Former would be great, and latter would be extra credit, but very much appricated. Only a handfull of custom models and skins can be used in single player.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Random Elite said:
CTF4 and SP support? Former would be great, and latter would be extra credit, but very much appricated. Only a handfull of custom models and skins can be used in single player.

Will have both ;)

You´re improving so fast...it´s getting creepy:lol:

Well my first skins werent very good but I was able to figure out a lot of stuff from them.