Best Comments Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
What is your malfunction?

Kantham said:
Last edited by Manticore : Today at 02:12 AM. Reason: Added "And have a nice day......"

are you editing your post like this , just saying 'and have a nice day , just to be more gentle ?

don't open your dictonnary please , it is just a ask ......

Why are you so hostile to people in these forums all the time? I added that comment because you mentioned the lack of the exact same comment in a post ages ago.

All I was trying to say originally with this:

That's what you get for going to a country where there is virtually no internet access and too many earthquakes.....

And have a nice day......

...........was an explanantion as to why:

kinda late on

....as I was in a country where internet access is virtually non-existent and there had been an earthquake. That was why I had been:

kinda late on

I really don't care about your english or mine but what is expressed. There are plenty of people on this site who don't have english as a first language and it shouldn't be an issue for you either. So either lose the hang up or stop trolling....... whatever.

So have an (Angelina) Jolie new year..... whatever.

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I wish you guys would bann this mutha fuker

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7768

Kantham
01-05-2005 06:40 PM EST Rating: 0
deck 16 remake hater , my web site banner ;)

and a little dutch comment : Deze map zuigt

Fkn piss me off is all
just took some time after dropping the hidra name,now he's back at it,so go ahead,ghost is gone,you banned AHK,I sent my maps elesware.
Site run by kids for kids.

He IS the prime example of EXACTLY what NaliCity don't need.
And who knows how many other people he pissed off.

Last edited:
First off, Kanthem you're being a fagtard.

Second off, "a site run by kids for kids". Great way to convince anyone to take your side.

As far as I'm concerned you BOTH are prime examples of the commenting BS that plagues this site and you should both be removed from commenting altogether.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ok man

I BANNED AHK , OMG

hey all , i am a admin and i never knew , thx ;)

listen up , how mutch deck 16 map nalicity map have?

you just blaming me , it could be anyone else , i just say my true opinion , it is just a 0 , yea , just do the kid and put next of mine 0's , go haed , i don't give a .......

i dont see what you are talking about , so now , if admit dont removed the comment i will ,

you never replyed to the question redfist , how old are you for bein so retarded times after times ,

you are the only problem ,

you are so popular whit your sh!ty quake 1 remake ,and giving all good maps a 4 high ,giving the cbp 2 map a 2 , all ppl was blasting you in ur little sh1ty dark corner, did i rated your DM-CLAUSTROPHOBOPOLIS map 0 ? no :eek: !!!!!! , so go ahead and chek it out , caus i will not change my opinion like you always doing ,

and mr.mrophet , ghost is probably gone cauz of you

he got tired at all

he was just here for fun ,

man , lets get back to serious thing , you want me to remove this sh1ty comment , ? i will be sure on it

and be sure on me to never put comment on maps of this redfag again ,

now , iam ready to get back , check out my other subcribed thread , and get back to mapping , ok? , or you want me to get at unreal playground

nuff said

Last edited:
Kantham, the map isn't a zero (though it isn't astonishing either). You're just hopping on the lemming kart with the hundreds of other faceless trolls who stroll in to make comment after comment just to say "lol ZERO lol". I am almost certain you haven't even played the map. And the reason I point you out is 1) you actually comment on the forum, something 99% of these other commenters don't do, 2) you have the audacity to come in here and ridicule other people's stupid comments when you yourself have added quite alot of stupid comments of your own. The only people who should be making fun of anyone else's comments in here are people who do the opposite of what you do.

And if anyone leaves this site because of something someone else said, then fuk 'em, they are a *****. Of all the things that can tear a human being down, like say getting shot in the balls or loosing your family in a Tidal wave...if you get your feelings hurt over the internet than you are a *****.

My point? If you guys wanna post dumb comments from other people fine, but be prepared to see your own stupid comments posted just the same because you two are some of the major offenders. And for crap's sake don't argue about it on the forum.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
hey 'redfag'

all ppl use a custom avatar (or nothing) after 10 post , so there we go

Attachments

• redfist.gif
    redfist.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 16

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Me wonders how old RF is too, It couold give him a reason and such. And people complaining about the user scores are bull, coz it doesn't couont for a lot of the overall scor when it's reviewed, well, this is said over and over.

Hmmm, i think I'm gonna keep my input low here. And I think it's even stated somewhere that no map deserves a zero unless it doesn't open due to missing packages. So people give 0.5's !!! LOL. I don't always follow that rule either though, when encountering cubemaps and such.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
redfist's info said:
Birthday:
September 12th, 1959
Biography:
Audio Electronics Repair Tech 27 years
Interests:
Mapping,and stuff

i would say , Interests:'mapping' and quake 1

result : a bs life

you realize? , the dude is 1 years older than my mother

Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
It explaines his love for quake 1, but even though he's 29 years older, I think I'm more mature (not always though hihi).

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
MrProph
"you two are some of the major offenders"

Not even close!!
,go start reading and comparing the last 3 weeks of comments,but whatever.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
ReD_Fist said:
MrProph
"you two are some of the major offenders"

Not even close!!
,go start reading and comparing the last 3 weeks of comments,but whatever.

red, it's pretty hard to like you sometimes. You've chilled down quite a bit but you've also got to get a positive reputation on this board before anyone will stop disliking you... and about kantham, relax and wait till he gets himself banned for being a schmock.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
:con:

hey , my name is Janne D'arc i live near the power gore in ons-Torlan and my gf is a pink skarrj

edit : yea i do agree whit balton ,just a last thing , there's what i think of redfist eatch time he sit down on his computer and begin playing quake 1

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Kanthem-)Hidra( "you realize? , the dude is 1 years older than my mother."
Ya well........ AND DON'T FORGET IT !

And Balton ,the ONLY reason I get UN-calmed down is because of this dweeb
you can see here even now,he's gloating over getting AHK kicked because he posted rash comments and zeros on AHK maps FIRST ,and they were totaly unsuspecting of such dweebizm at nalicity then they retailiated,but at nali it seems the kids get away with it,he should of been banned right along with them.

FACT " )Hidra( " has ond totaly been the complete instigator of initiating ALL and ANY retailiation from other users,but you guys still let him do the same.

The first round he bashed my maps was I rated that desperato map a 2 then every other punk a_s kid joined in.

Not to mention he can't map,all his maps are gaudy-flashy-stupid looking skies-overkill weapon placements and health-big whoopy meshes,-snows inside of buildings-sounds ware there shouldnt be sounds-2 or 3 of a total of 5 maps didn't even work!!!
Also he like rows,look at his maps there are allways rows of this,rows of that,
And every map is an outside map.Thats cause he can't handle BSP and zoning to make a good inside map.
just what I expect from a NOOB mapper.

I would like to see him make a map from the first editor for UT,he can't, cause there aint no stupid meshes to cover up how crappy his maps are.

Last edited:
Let's call a spade a spade, shall we? Both of you guys have had your share of immature comments. But I agree with Balton, Red Fist is trying.

Kantham, I recomend you stop posting pics making fun of Red Fist. In fact, I'd recomend you don't talk to or associate any comments toward him whatsoever. Red Fist, the same.

I'm sick of this kiddy crap. If you guys can't get along then admins will be alerted. I'm giving you both a chance to bury the hatchet like men.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
nice recomandation , my reputation , or future reputation is all i have

i would say this year will be a suky one if it continue like that , i bloked redfist , so it sould do the trick ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.