Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
BITE_ME said:
How come women don't have hairy chests?
Can u imagine trying to feed a newborn baby if you had a mane of hair on your chest? The baby would be either sneezing or giggling with ticklish laughter :)
So, somehow, with that in mind, primitive women were able to re-sequence and ensure such DNA throughout generations.

I see :p

Unlike other mammals, humans got skill and intelligence to find shelter and wear clothes. Females have always been more sheltered than males that had hunting/gathering duties.

Last edited:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
So, somehow, with that in mind, primitive women were able to re-sequence and ensure such DNA throughout generations.

Unlike other mammals, humans got skill and intelligence to find shelter and wear clothes. Females have always been more sheltered than males that had hunting/gathering duties.

I have no idea what this means, all I see is blah blah blah :D

I also don't agree with mad, my best sexual experience has never been with a woman as I simply cannot look at another with the same desire I do for the male body. I guess if I closed my eyes and imagined she was a man it might work? But it wouldn't work, the feel, the smell, the taste of a man...its all part of the general enjoyment :D

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I also don't agree with mad, my best sexual experience has never been with a woman as I simply cannot look at another with the same desire I do for the male body. I guess if I closed my eyes and imagined she was a man it might work? But it wouldn't work, the feel, the smell, the taste of a man...its all part of the general enjoyment :D

see, that's where we differ.

I think we should embrace our differences :mwink:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
It's not like males offer any benefit in this area.
yeah but that's the thing, every person is so different.

dick's a dick.
pussy is pussy.

but it's attached to an individual who has their own turn on's and turn off's and varying threshold for pleasure based on what they find attractive. I guess this sums it up nicely:
my best sexual experience has never been with a woman as I simply cannot look at another with the same desire I do for the male body. I guess if I closed my eyes and imagined she was a man it might work? But it wouldn't work, the feel, the smell, the taste of a man...its all part of the general enjoyment