Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I will ask again:

When boys start jacking off all over themselves and everything they can get off with around puberty, are girls doing the same, but in a more girly way, or are you guys at that age so sold on that your vagina is nothing but a place of misery that you don't discover it's greatness until the later years of high school?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
lgoy

When boys start jacking off all over themselves and everything they can get off with around puberty, are girls doing the same, but in a more girly way, or are you guys at that age so sold on that your vagina is nothing but a place of misery that you don't discover it's greatness until the later years of high school?

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Much obliged MADXW.

Well BBA, it really does all come down to the individual really. I didn't pay much interest in boys in a serious way until I was about 17, but then I know some girls who lost their virginities at 13, so I guess it's all a case of when they become 'sexually mature' enough to make those choices I guess?

a question for the ladies :
can women and men be just friends ?

Absolutely. However I find it difficult to believe that ex's can be friends.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
a question for the ladies :
can women and men be just friends ?

Its a hard question coz most of the friends Ive had/have are male. Some of those friends were once boyfriends and some of them are just friends only but do flirt with me. I think there is always that initial attraction between male and female but I think you can be just friends if you work hard to keep it as 'friends only'.

That brings up a good question, what do you think is the best: fingers, penis or tongue?

All 3 works for me :D But in the end, penis always wins :)

How come women don't have hairy chests?

Can u imagine trying to feed a newborn baby if you had a mane of hair on your chest? The baby would be either sneezing or giggling with ticklish laughter :)

I will ask again:

Girls do masturbate but probably not as often as lads. I personally didnt think about sex loads when I was at school but I did explore what felt nice. I think its hard for a girl to know what shes supposed to do to orgasm, a bloke simply moves it in a certain way and BOOM its done. As a girl, trying to arouse yourself enough to orgasm is harder and takes alot of practise. Id say most girls dont know how to make themselves orgasm till late teens and some women have NEVER had one (even though they pretend they have to satisfy their partner!)

OK?? :D

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Oh I see, your saying that there should be more gay people as a woman knows exactly how to pleasure another woman, and the same for a man?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well, women take practice, so they should know what they want, yet guys are so easy to get off that they just don't care.
This is true. Girls will most likely have their best sexual experience with another girl. Unless the guy is cool.