Ask A Woman.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Well it depends, a cat could be a household pet or in the uk it could be the well known machine/engine company cat aka caterpiller. They have a depot by us where they make them, its pretty cool.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Girl on top is pretty hot. I like that a lot too. Lots of girls are too shy for that though. I found laying on our sides with her leg drapped over mine is pretty hot for them. All kinds of creaming comes from them then.

Ha, why do you always come off as a pervert that has sex with a lot of women even though you have a wife? :gonk:

...Ive never had an orgasm doing it that way. On top for me :D

wat

Effin indecisive women. :shake:

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
When boys start jacking off all over themselves and everything they can get off with around puberty, are girls doing the same, but in a more girly way, or are you guys at that age so sold on that your vagina is nothing but a place of misery that you don't discover it's greatness until the later years of high school?

Ha, why do you always come off as a pervert that has sex with a lot of women even though you have a wife? :gonk:

Because you don't marry the first woman you bang. There were a few before her.

Last edited:

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Isn't the point of being a lesbian that you're not attracted to men/male body parts? So the perceived inadequacy a dildo has in mimicking "the real thing" should hardly be a problem for an actual lesbian.
May be hard to understand if you're a straight woman, but take it from a man, I never had a problem with dildos not performing as well as someone's penis because frankly, I don't care about people's penii.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Post a cookie recipe.
One with white chocolate chips, would be tasty.

This is my recipe for white chocolate & lemon cookies.

110g unsalted butter, softened
100g caster sugar
55g soft brown sugar
pinch of salt
zest of one lemon
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 large egg, beaten
170g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
200g white chocolate, chopped into chunks

Preheat oven to 190C (fan-forced 170C). Line a baking sheet with a teflon sheet, silpat or greased baking parchment.

Cream butter, caster sugar, soft brown sugar and salt together until fluffy. Beat in the lemon zest and lemon extract. Taste and add more extract if it’s not lemony enough for you. Beat in the egg until well combined.

Stir the flour and bicarbonate of soda together then sift over the creamed mixture. Mix together until just combined, add the chocolate chunks and continue mixing until well combined.

Drop well-spaced heaped teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes until the cookies are pale gold and just beginning to brown round the edges. They should be a little puffy, too. Cool on the sheet for one minute then transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Post a cookie recipe.
One with white chocolate chips, would be tasty.

Hell im not THAT bored! Plus I dont bake cookies, I buy them but I do make an amasing beef stew. :D

Beards arent really my thing, I do however love a haiy chest. :D