Amer. FragBU: Friday 4/29 and Saturday 4/30

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nick89

Mr High Ping
Dec 20, 2004
heh yeah and if you are worried just give the spida minez some hax so they can go pwn raffi.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
EiF is currently seeking good spidermines with a can do attitide! Some base skill is required, and there are 18 mandatory practices a week. Willingness to sacrifice yourself for the team is a must!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
If it's not too much hassle, can you turn off FF, Raffi?

Red spent the whole time killing each other and I took it upon myself to kill them while they were trying to kill each other. :lol:

Attachments

• 04-29-05_1.jpg
    04-29-05_1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 35

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
FragBU + FF enabled = :lol:

I didn't TK much, therefor I have a high score. :)
And I did a few objectives too.

Attachments

• fflol.JPG
    fflol.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 34

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
gg on Cola, thx for those who humored me for a match.

btw, there were 3 routes out of the base BEFORE I put in the lift. It's okay not to take it every time.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
GGs, Cola didn't seem as fun as usual for some reason, not sure why. Maybe the mssive whorage of the lift :p

Nice job though, Worf.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I hope we play lots and lots and lots of Onslaught today.

Because I'm soooo close to being on the Top 10 for Onslaught.
I better make it up there, or I will be a disgrace to Factor VIII :( (well, maybe not)

But I really wanna get up there, because I have finally found something that's within my reach...
I don't wanna suck anymore :( (well, don't want to suck at gaming anymore; some other types of sucking would be desired ;))

Last edited:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
I've given up totally on fragbu Onslaught. I don't think I've ever gotten a serious game except for a few times on Dawn.

Also, put your team preference on red so you can get raffi and dp (usually)

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Tenkken said:
Hahaha :lol:

It's ok man, I'm trying to earn it the right way, with a challenge. I don't particularly enjoy riding along with someone else's victory with everyone else doing everything for me. :p

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Tenkken said:
GGs, Cola didn't seem as fun as usual for some reason, not sure why. Maybe the mssive whorage of the lift :p

Nice job though, Worf.
The whorage of the lift was commensurate with the overuse of the lift. It was easy enough to spam the lift when I knew they were going there EVERY TIME.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Tenkken said:
I've given up totally on fragbu Onslaught. I don't think I've ever gotten a serious game except for a few times on Dawn.

ONS-Flurry is perfect for good and serious games. :)

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Tenkken said:

You seem to be forgetting that Talewaver is still upholding the mighty valiant forces of Blue in ONS!

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Yeah, I have been playing pathertic ons as of late, but they do say that score means nothing.

*start memory music.exe*

I remember the time I was playing flurry, and I just sat at the center node telling my team what to do, assigning vehicles, etc. We won, I had a score of about 30, dp had 300, and he went into his usual bitchy attitiude. Perfect example of how score won't win you an ons match.

*end memorymusic.exe*

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Played some good games early friday and saturday very late (USA time). Liked the early one better, but meh...Can't have the best matches all the time :)

Quotage started earlier than expected: in this very thread :D

Stormgod: what are the current teams?
Zynthetic: Red and Losers

Dird: I don't spam
Worf: You're right. If anything, you poach.
Dird: all lies
Worf: we'll settle this on the dance floor, n00b
Dird: Im the new John Travolta

(someone complained about "lag outta hell"; think up a certain Meat Loaf song on this one ;) )
Golden_Dragon: like a lag out of hell, i'll be gone when the morning comes...
Golden_Dragon: like a lag outta hell, i'll be gone, gone, gone...

(ONS-Torlan with friendly fire enabled...)
Titan(SouL): now i'm gonn play a new game, called "haarg - d4 team killa"!
Golden_Dragon: damnit! those spidermines dont teamkill

Golden_Dragon: omg, hyru has the flag...capture the fag, everyone !!!

(that large abandoned warehouse map that came with CBP2)
rVa|BuryYourDead (T2A): i've played this map a grant total of zero times

Scumgrief: this map needs to learn about frames
Golden_Dragon: or about 'framerates'
A completely surprised voice on teamspeak: what framerates?

(some headshots go weird)
rVa|BuryYourDead: shot musta went through your ass and hit your head

Tenkken said:
Die! Die! Diiiiiiie! :rl:

Cymek said:
You seem to be forgetting that Talewaver is still upholding the mighty valiant forces of Blue in ONS!
Not really...I've set it to "prefered team=none" for months now...though since I tend to switch to the losing team, I always end up on blue in onslaught (even when that means they have 2 players more than red).

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Taleweaver said:
Tenkken said:
Die! Die! Diiiiiiie! :rl:
Haha, I think that was his response when I mentioned that I needed to win some games to get on the ONS Top 10. :lol:

But yeah, I too decided to try helping out the losing team and it backfired. Ranking went down from #11 to #25. But it's ok, I can build it back up again. :p

Speaking of which, does anybody feel like playing tonight? I need to make up for low amount of gameplay the last couple of days. :)

Last edited: