Amer. FragBU: Friday 12/3 and Saturday 12/4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
fragbu.png

Friday, December 3 and Saturday, December 4

#FragBU on irc.enterthegame.com

New to FragBU? Read the FragBU FAQ
FragBU News:
No Adrenaline is now enabled for Instagib.​
Server Settings:
Name - BeyondUnreal Ketnar Mothership​
Server Location - Virginia, USA on a 100 MB connection​
Game password - bubu​
Start time - 6:00 PM CST (Midnight GMT)​
Setup:
Map Voting - Enabled​
Mutators - Talking Icon, No SuperWeapons (BR and CTF only), No Adrenaline (Instagib only)​
Max Players - 16​
Max Spectators - 4​
Bots - 0​
Version - 3339​
Map Voting Configuration:
Gametypes- Jailbreak 2004b ECE, ONS, AS, BR, DM, TDM, DOM, CTF, INV, MUT, LMS, VCTF, IG-DM, IG-CTF, ONS(Bonus Vehicles)​
Maps: It is highly recommended that you install the following maps/packs prior to joining. Redirect downloading is enabled through the GameServers.net Redirect Program.​
No new maps this week

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
W00t. Was playing on my mom's computer the past two FragBUs. It'll be nice to be back on mine. :) I've also been playing without my a mousepad with a wrist rest, so we'll see how that works out. I'm still not sure if my crappy mouse laser likes my desk...

Last edited:

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Is there a Read Me

Hey folks, is there a read me file on how to install maps. Things seem to install themselves sometimes, Like Jailbreak, Instagib, and CBP 1 and 2. They are all showing up in my UT2004 matchtype list even offline.

However, the ECE doesn't seem to have taken. Any advice on how to properly install or a guide/thread about it or something?

Thanks, Randy

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
randyannie said:
Hey folks, is there a read me file on how to install maps. Things seem to install themselves sometimes, Like Jailbreak, Instagib, and CBP 1 and 2. They are all showing up in my UT2004 matchtype list even offline.

However, the ECE doesn't seem to have taken. Any advice on how to properly install or a guide/thread about it or something?

Thanks, Randy

You should be able to open the ECE folder and find the maps. Then find your UT2k4 folder, open it and open the Maps folder. Drag the maps from the ECE folder to the UT2k4/Maps folder.

That should be it.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Remember....

1) Pick different maps sometimes!
2) If your team is involved in a blowout... make sure to switch up the top couple of players next round.
3) :)

SoraUT

Flanking your ass since 1812
Jul 11, 2004
Earth
iam back for the FragBU, been a while tho. but iam back for them!

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
It appears that there are only about 4-5 maps in ECE and they're all Onslaught.

I guess I already had em, they're in my map file anyhow.

Thanks, Renski

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Woot, should be good! Ill be there to frag you all, my brothers! We shall fight and die, side by side, extinguished as a million tiny explosions, side by side, and we shall engage with valor, and nobility! To the battlefield!

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
*petitions CTF4 to be on FragBU*

yeah, its a big D/L but it will add alot more variety into FragBU, and i bet it will be played as much as Jailbreak :)

btw, ill be there tonight, and perhaps tmorry

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Old Gil said:
*petitions CTF4 to be on FragBU*

yeah, its a big D/L but it will add alot more variety into FragBU, and i bet it will be played as much as Jailbreak :)

btw, ill be there tonight, and perhaps tmorry
CTF4 has a minor bug that causes an occasional server crash upon map switch. Pulse said the team is working on it, so once that bug is fixed it'll go on the server.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up WebAdmin and saw this under the player list...
Radiosity|BuF
[omg]b0x0r_r0x0r
[omg]K976|BuF
[omg]ColaWarsSux
[omg]_I_suck
[OMG]suxx0rz
FearBefore
[omg]urSOcute
[omg]foreigners
[omg]wtf
[omg]ASL!!!!!!
Gothik|BuF
[omg]drunk
[omg]lol
[omg]DoesItMatter?
[OMG]hax
[omg]hi
No offense, but WTF people... I'd expect this kind of crap from INA but not BuF... ;)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Hooray, it's even worse now:
[omg]kekekeke
[omg]b0x0r_r0x0r
[omg]yousuck
[omg]ASL!!!!!!
[omg]urSOcute
[omg]GobbleGobble
[omg]lame
[omg]DoubleClanned|B
[omg]OhEmEffGee
Gothik|BuF
[omg]fbtmof
[omg]Whoops!
[omg]wtf
[omg]omg-K-uDie
[omg]K976|BuF
[omg]hax
[OMG]suxx0rz

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Raffi im sure its just a one night thing. Remember Fragbu has always been about messing around and having fun, and i must say that name change stuff was definetly fun. Wouldnt want to do it the whole weekend but still its nice every once in a while. Besides, i could tell you were wanting some of the action, otherwise you wouldnt have stooped so low as to put omg wtf spammed across the screen like that ;)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
I was just trying to get people to see how annoying it was.

The big text was annoying, wasn't it? ;)