Altering vehicles?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
The Jackal-XMP said:
instead of the raptor grinders... it could have a snow plow like thing on the front. it would have spikes, and the player that you hit, would get stuck on the front. imagine driving up to a red team deploy point when they spawn.....ohh the glory!
Good idea! I like that better than mine. As long as there is some sort of "staybody" mutator so that the dead bodies stay around really long, that would be teh ultimate!

maceth

Jan 11, 2004
.pot.OptimusPrime said:
My opinion is that all vehicles need shields and harb much stronger weaponry. EMP grens shouldn´t blow up the rubber foots, just drain their shields and jam them completely.

BUT MOST OF ALL THE GAME NEEDS A BATTLEZONE-LIKE LEVITATION TANK :):):)

Please, oooo please no levitation tank.
My fears point back at trives vengrances... the less involvement with vehicles leads to a much better flowing and more fun experience.

I found XMP to be about controlling the armor class your using. The vehicles have their place but they should stay support only.
The harby does need an improvement, but apart from that everything seems quite fine.

Dont ruin a perfectly playable and enjoyable experience by overcomplimenting vehicles.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
pleh said:
I found XMP to be about controlling the armor class your using. The vehicles have their place but they should stay support only.
The harby does need an improvement, but apart from that everything seems quite fine.

Exactly. making the raptor or jug more powerful, or adding a new uber vehicle would spoil the balance :tup:

And before anyone says anything, I'm not saying I don't want new velicles, I just don't want them to be overpowered.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
Naib said:
Exactly. making the raptor or jug more powerful, or adding a new uber vehicle would spoil the balance :tup:

And before anyone says anything, I'm not saying I don't want new velicles, I just don't want them to be overpowered.

Exactly my thoughts. I wonder if any progress has been made on the Bike that Twrecks (I think) was working on for U2XMP. That looked promising, and fun.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
UTXMP:UNDERGROUND

utxmp_u_f.jpg

utxmp_u_b.jpg

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
I have idea, i think upgrading the HARBY is definitely a good idea, but its health is almost the same as a jugger.

Maybe 500, or 600 health +more speed/better weapon and/or better handling.

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
FurociousFa said:
I have idea, i think upgrading the HARBY is definitely a good idea, but its health is almost the same as a jugger.

Maybe 500, or 600 health +more speed/better weapon and/or better handling.
:D Yesh! Upgrade garby, ubgrade garby! fleeese ¶:
HarbyJump.gif

I'm gonna install uber cool jump upgrade called "returning to original XMP physics" :D
HarbyJump2.gif

Last edited:

.pot.OptimusPrime

Philosopher stoned
Nov 1, 2004
Finland
There´s no need for upgrade. Just lob a concussion grenade on harby and see it flip over. Same goes for tanks as well. You certainly sense a feeling of might when rolling tanks all over. And best of all it damages the vehicle severely.Humor indeed.