Altering vehicles?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Better yet, make it not do 100 damage, so you can still fire from the thing. You'd have to ram into a wall of something to kill the stragglers on your spikes.
[edit] Or for more hilarity, get your entire team to switch to rangers and impale them on the front. Sniper spam!

Last edited:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
flack ho said:
phear the sniper scoop :D

Is that like an ice cream scoop?

4255ice_cream_small.jpg

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
omg, a lowrider Raptor with only 1/4" of tread showing on puny little spoked wheels. Or spinners. And hover lights. And lighted windshield washer squirters. God, I friggin HATE that kinda crap on cars. I'd almost (almost) prefer a 20' CB antenna with a 'coon tail tied to it. Speed Buggy, vroom vroom!

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
My list:
1) Rims (at least 20's)
2) Lights ****ing galore
3) System w/ at least 15's in the back, wait the turret is there, hmmm there's gotta be room.
4) Optional customizable body kit
5) Rice

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
Ok I shall add for fireball:

Hydraulics

But Phalanx: we already have NoS, its the boost! ;) and where would you propose we put the spoiler?

I say we add wings, not spoilers but freaking wings.