2010, the year that oil companies destroyed major bodies of water around The U.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
  • The lead up to the invasion of Iraq.
  • The inept management of the Iraq occupation.
  • The abandonment of the Afghanistan war.
  • The Patriot Act.
  • Tax cuts for his rich buddies with a ballooning deficit.

Some of these item eventually made it to the news, but never was Dubya feet held to fire on them. Never. The media rolled over every time.
ahh, ok...

Well as far as Obama goes, Fox News has been very nice and overlooked serious criticisms on the following:

• Stimulus
  • Healthcare
  • Cap n' Trade
  • The Economy
  • BP Spill

They really should look into this stuff

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
ahh, ok...

Well as far as Obama goes, Fox News has been very nice and overlooked serious criticisms on the following:

• Stimulus
  • Healthcare
  • Cap n' Trade
  • The Economy
  • BP Spill

Wacking.gif

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
if you want Fox News to be critical of cap and trade, maybe they should start with asking their own party why it flip-flopped on the issue only after Obama became president.

McCain/Palin ran on cap and trade until they started calling it "cap and tax." you know, after they lost.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
if you want Fox News to be critical of cap and trade, maybe they should start with asking their own party why it flip-flopped on the issue only after Obama became president.

McCain/Palin ran on cap and trade until they started calling it "cap and tax." you know, after they lost.
Perhaps, but IIRC, they wanted to give incentives instead of harsh penalties. Either way, I think after "climate-gate" they probably would have rethought the whole thing instead of blindly pushing forward to satisfy their ideologies

edit: Now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure if McCain was elected and still pushed C&T, there would be many on fox criticizing him for it. Both Hanity and O'Reilly have criticized him for his stance on immigration

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
YOU GUYS are ****in' IDIOTS. Don't you get it?!? Morety's deadly enema is spreading across the Atlantic, on it's way to penetrate Ireland and then give England a heinous, buttsleek-lubricated reacharound :mad: and here you guys are arguing over politics??!?!? The great deterrer of any real change??!?

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=3062

All criticism was after the fact. During the critical period, early in the occupation, the press played nice and didn't seriously question Dubya's mismanagement.

Is "the reallocation of resources to Iraq thus crippling the efforts in Afghanistan" better for you, Cucumber?

The media rolled over on this like a well trained dog for fear of being cutoff from the Whitehouse, and be labled as unpatriotic terrorist lovers.

What the media should have done during the Dubya years was to use the Fox/Obama model. And that is to relentlessly attack Dubya on every issue - real or imagined.

The press quickly moved on to Paris Hilton's latest scandal.

Not my fault the press feels that Paris Hilton (insert LILO or any other celebutante of choice) warrants more airtime than the goings on in Washington.

Do you see ANY of the other networks giving Obama ANY bad press, at all? No, because they're all too busy kissing his ass.

Reducing income while debt increases is a moronic move.

Reducing income was done on the projections provided by the Clinton Administration. Now, if you wanna strike Bush for using his fuzzy math when he verified Clinton's numbers...

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
www.nsa.gov
Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
WHO THE **** CARES?!?? Stop tripping out on what any major media organization has to say because it's all a fantasy. Worry about yourself, and Morety's Anal Gulf Engulfment.

Even the mods and admins here (except teh NeoNitezz and teh MORETAHS) seem to be brainwashed with IRRELEVANT stuff. I, on the other hand, am sophisticated and will revel in my fecal explorations while the rest of the world is JEALOUS of my SH*TBATH.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
www.nsa.gov
WHO THE **** CARES?!?? Stop tripping out on what any major media organization has to say because it's all a fantasy. Worry about yourself, and Morety's Anal Gulf Engulfment.

Even the mods and admins here (except teh NeoNitezz and teh MORETAHS) seem to be brainwashed with IRRELEVANT stuff. I, on the other hand, am sophisticated and will revel in my fecal explorations while the rest of the world is JEALOUS of my SH*TBATH.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IrlhLF1c3k[/M]

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I must be living on another planet because I saw and heard plenty about all those things you mentioned, Liz. I think a lot of that stuff took some time to come to light though.

What are we all talking about again?

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
ahh, ok...

• Stimulus
  • Healthcare
  • Cap n' Trade
  • The Economy
  • BP Spill

I see you haven't given up on sounding stupid.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Political debates like these are asinine and illogical. I guess that's why we dub'd 'em lolitics, because no-one over the internet is going to listen to an opinion with a grain of salt.