2010, the year that oil companies destroyed major bodies of water around The U.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Yes, and there has been an eternal oil spill in Nigeria. It's shocking how little these people care about the environment and how much they care about making more money. Perhaps, just perhaps, this has little to do with America and how wrong everything about it is.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
They do it on purpose because they are planning something worse, it's all a cover up, a distraction.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
Ummm what about the China oil spill?

I don't think it's a certain countries fault. But perhaps humanities. Yes humans suck!

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm not really into resources, but how far can (we) still go and drill oil for daily transportation before it is completely depleted?

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
I'm not really into resources, but how far can (we) still go and drill oil for daily transportation before it is completely depleted?

The better question is: Will we have enough time to be able to develop efficient, effective, and self-sufficient alternative energy sources before fossil fuels are completely depleted? After all, the R&D and implementation of the alternative energy sources will have to come from the energy generated from current stockpiles of fossil fuels.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The better question is: Will we have enough time to be able to develop efficient, effective, and self-sufficient alternative energy sources before fossil fuels are completely depleted? After all, the R&D and implementation of the alternative energy sources will have to come from the energy generated from current stockpiles of fossil fuels.

Yes that is really relevant to the way humanity (majority speaking, gouvs, etc) reacts on the last minute when everything is at stakes.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I got like two paragraphs into this article and just closed it in disgust. Everyone's so full of ****, it pisses me off. "Oh yeah we knew some **** was going to go down!" says the EPA, but what I read was "It wasn't our fault! We knew about it but didn't do **** but send a ****ing letter because we get sweet kickbacks from these assholes we regulate." You see that picture next to the link? That guy's full of ****. God damn. Yeah it's all good as long as I have some money in the bank right guys? **** everyone else. **** our water supply, **** the rest of the system that we're dumping **** into because we couldn't be ****ed to spend some of our mountains of money to fix a vital part of our business. Seriously? How does this even make sense in a business anyway? This **** will cost them more than replacing the god damned pipe to begin with. ****

repost from drunk facebook rant

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
In the 70s we were running out of oil in the 80s.