Pimp up Headshot Animations like in UT Alpha

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
Good Evening everybody,

I was always annoyed by those few pathetic tiny droplets of blood when doing a headshot or gibbing an enemy in UT, because BEFORE first ever playing UT, I saw this screenshot in it's box art:

unreal-tournament-headshot.jpg

A very fine and long spray of blood. And since I know, that in DM-Tutorial a Nali gibbs in the same way like originally advertised in the above screenshot (from UT-Alpha?), it's very clear that the necessary code lies somewhere in UT game files and/or configs...

Long story short: how can I make the bloodspray look like the above screenshot when HS'ing or gibbing enemies?

Thx,

M2396

Last edited:

Morpheus-2396

beyond Good and Evil
Dec 31, 2008
Niedersachsen, Germany
you love gore

No, not exactly - I just want enemies to gib or HS like originally advertised in UT Alpha/Pre-Retail UT (above Screenshot, Nali in DM-Tutorial).

I've already tried MoreGore Retail and after a certain level, it becomes disgusting and it is also ridiculous - and yet, it still does NOT provide the effect I'm looking after like illustrated in the screenshot in my OP.

M2396