The Fluff Is Calm (Trance!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
As I recall it wasn't that great. Do I still have it? ...I tell you what, If you come here to waco I will let you look through my 47 mp3 DVD's 99.99% of which is legal (shockingly for a computer geek) still hunting for some hard to find albums.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Your sister still in Keen?

Random much? Lol. Yes/no she's planning on going to SWAU to start a degree in advertising this fall. Is currently spending the month of July with the parental units.

FYI to the observant. I joined in 2005, yes. However I have been lurking since 2002ish. Coulda been as early as 2001.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
Sweet Barbecued baby Jesus, that's some quality thread necromancy right there, Pudgy.

back when i was 20something i fell in love with some of those songs because of the mix he made. i dont have that mix anymore, but at least i can find the songs on youtube