Yesterday in Paris...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I don't know, that depends. But that's not really what you implied by your last post.

Of course I guess they do have a problem when it comes to that, but how does that apply to islam itself I really doubt.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I don't know, that depends. But that's not really what you implied by your last post.

Of course I guess they do have a problem when it comes to that, but how does that apply to islam itself I really doubt.

I implied nothing but that there is a problem that needs solving.
If you had watched the youtube video I posted where Ayan Hirsi countless times repeats that islam needs reforms akin to the reforms that happened to catholicism through Martin Luther you should see one solution posed by a muslim.
Personally, my solution? People need to learn to not blindly put faith into words and justifications pandering to fulfill fantasy words, instead they should cherish life in all its variations. Educations should help.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Depends on what education you're talking about. In the end it comes down to another indocrination. I see both sides equally bad, the ISIS and the whoever it is who controls EU etc...or who thinks he does...

But of course to you who doesn't know the truth, my words will be meaningless.

And tbh, the Martin Luther stuff might only apply to the US and even then.....it's really just......DOIN' IT FOR NOTHIN'

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Depends on what education you're talking about. In the end it comes down to another indocrination. I see both sides equally bad, the ISIS and the whoever it is who controls EU etc...or who thinks he does...

But of course to you who doesn't know the truth, my words will be meaningless.

And tbh, the Martin Luther stuff might only apply to the US and even then.....it's really just......DOIN' IT FOR NOTHIN'

No, your words show me how uneducated you must be. On one hand you got the EU which is not perfect by a long shot but even the EUs' worst (Hungary?) can't measure up to what we got on the other hand, a criminal state that's been using an already shitty situation to impose a barbaric rule where some people can be traded like a commodity, where women can be raped and where you get publicly beheaded for speaking your mind. A state that preys on the minds of the weak to replenish its ranks of cannon fodder.
If the two are the same to you, oh boy!

When you speak about Martin Luther it sounds like you're confusing Martin Luther King with Martin Luther. If your truth relies on you falsely reading implications your truth is worth jack-shit.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
They won't be able to reform themselves when outside entities keep fucking with the region. Europe literally drew a tick tack toe board on top of the middle east and called it "borders". Divided they fall; ironic considering the EU is having trouble because respective members can't get over their own nationalism.

In most cases its easy to compare where extremism is rampant: Is the government relatively strong & effective? If a tea party nutter became president of the US you would most definitely see a christian-styled Al-Qaeda or Isis appear. Religion is just to tool to use when a government becomes ineffective or oppressive.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
No, your words show me how uneducated you must be. On one hand you got the EU which is not perfect by a long shot but even the EUs' worst (Hungary?) can't measure up to what we got on the other hand, a criminal state that's been using an already shitty situation to impose a barbaric rule where some people can be traded like a commodity, where women can be raped and where you get publicly beheaded for speaking your mind. A state that preys on the minds of the weak to replenish its ranks of cannon fodder.
If the two are the same to you, oh boy!

When you speak about Martin Luther it sounds like you're confusing Martin Luther King with Martin Luther. If your truth relies on you falsely reading implications your truth is worth jack-shit.
Bla bla bla bla bla.

To me this is a proof of how indocrinoted you must be.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Spend a few minutes taking this page in:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/
At first blush you see it and go "Yeah, that's not too bad. I kinda figured it would be about that." What you aren't considering is that the average is getting fairly close to one person in ten being in support of radical islam. It seems to be a small number but that's way past the level where social reform is possible. That's millions and millions of people who support this ideology. It's obvious that it's now a problem that requires worldwide consideration and it's going to take a lot more to respond to besides drones and missiles.
Sadly I think the world is going to burn before this is sorted out. Eventually they will get a dirty bomb and hit some first or second tier nuclear power nation and that will require a respond-in-kind of some type. I just don't see a diplomatic/political solution to this. The only real way it could possibly be addressed is for muslims themselves to energetically condemn this behavior but that's a serious problem for the faith. At the core these radical guys are following the scripture. The muslim community can't condemn them scripturaly.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Sadly I think people like you are going to burn, but you'd rather to have the world burned with you, don't you? Based on your reformed christian ideologies. People often talk about west having this and that as something bad, but those ideas weren't there by default, they were brought by christianity or what became of it.

You people celebrate julius caesar and his slaughtering of native tribes etc etc while you atre being hypocritical and hysterical about isolated incident which should have instead ended with the french president being killed. A french president who is a hollander, what a joke.

You know, the president fled the stadium like a coward without wanring or informing anyone, he was escorated and people were wondering whats going on and whoever wanted to get out was prevented and now you have military in brussel? Really? How fucking modern and progressive. That is an opression you bloody mooks!

EDIT: And what about orders to halt celebrations, to not let children see putting up a big christmas tree because of this fake paranoia surrounding muslims?

At least people in cech mostly look through that and found it nonsensical, but you in the "west" go for it hook and line and sinker.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I am almost inclined to post the hilarious video leo sent me so I can learn the truth but at this point I think he's just a very committed troll.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yes, go run away...like the cowards without honor you are...you know that's the thing those radical muslims are better than you...

They have some honor.

But no, you go all gooey and scary and you make them win because they want you to panic and you do just that, you make so many measures and opress your own people, you brainwash them and conduct experiments and can't stand the truth.

But I know the truth...just like because of one theory the proof of existance of shadow people was swept under the carpet because of the fear that it would be like placebo effect and the more people would realize they are real, the more would they attack them.

That's not how it really works and she was wrong....
because I knew nothing about them when they came and they kept coming for me my whole life before that.....

But perhaps now I realize why and what happened. But it's none of your ignorant business. And I think I realize who I really am...

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm abandoning this thread because you're talking about the existence of shadow people and other nonsense. We're talking about the real world here. Please, join us in reality. Or don't. But leave the serious discussion to those being serious.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
It's not a nonsense, but it speaks about something. it speaks about the "need" to supress the truth among people.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I take a look at the news right after waking up and I'm sick...of all the lies and propaganda they're spreading and sick of the fact that you remain ignorant and know nothing of what's going on....

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^I highly doubt that you can distinguish a hoax from a toad.

P.S. which news outlets do you frequent?