...in the meantime Denmark kills Baby Giraffe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Director of ZOO in Poland just proved it as lie. They wanted to get 1 male giraffe around November last year. They were refused, by some coordinator of giraffe breeding that just wanted to show who is important here. So this giraffe died because of some idiot ego. Article was in polish news will probably get to english tomorrow or so.

Yeah you're probably right, they just wanted to kill a giraffe for the hell of it.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Mass hysteria!

Anyways here's another dead Giraffe:
lion_knp-0292m.jpg

Razorjack

Lone Walker
Dec 18, 2008
The Netherlands
The only thing I don't understand is why they had to do this in public like that. Seems like they're desperate for attention or something.

Danes != Dutch

one of them gobbles down cheese like there's no tomorrow while the other people drink lard like the Irish whisky.

:lol:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Also, what I find even worse is rather than using an injection, they decided to use a bolt gun instead, for the specific reason that it would mean they could feed it to the lions.

Just came to point out how ridiculous this is. How dare a giraffe die almost painlessly instead of completely painlessly...just so that another animal could eat. I mean, geez, they should have done the human thing and thrown away the meat as worthless biohazard and then killed a cow to feed the lions...

ANYONE that is upset that an animal got fed to another animal (which, by the way, regularly eats them in natural conditions) is a fucking moron. It doesn't matter what you feel about zoos, it doesn't matter what you feel about vegetarianism, a lion eating a giraffe is always okay. Further, if you feel like we should live in a world where we pretend that lions don't eat giraffes, I would invite you and all like you to please remove your head from your ass.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
My local zoo is butchering a young giraffe today after it suffered a serious injury from falling the night before.

As it won't be a public performance, nobody gives a shit.

+As retards like Leo can't read context, the point of my post is that people are fucking hypocrites.
They don't give a shit about the animals, just whether or not the actions and methods involved stand up to their two-faced standards.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I find you and rambowjo both really arrogant pricks. And you're both Danish and probably from Cobenhaven anyway. You have no respect for life. Besides a serious injury is something else than a healthy giraffe. The thing is the lions didn't kill the giraffe, if they let the lions do it that would be more acceptable, but no they did it because they are fucking cobenhaven jerks...

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
"if they let the lions do it that would be more acceptable"
Holy shit, listen to yourself you ignominious little cocksucker. You're literally saying a slow death - that leaving an animal to get eaten alive - is better than a boltgun to the head. While trying to justify the lashout at Marius' handling. Are you that fucking insane?

The sad little fact, you pretentious fuck, is that said injury wouldn't be such a big factor if people truly gave a shit about animals in the first place. Were it a human being we'd be fucking jumping head over heels to keep the thing alive.

But guess what: people don't, and least of all You, you hypocritical bitch. Nobody shed a fucking tear for this giraffe, and that's whats so fucking sad about all this. Did they handle Marius poorly? Yes, but to send half the people involved death threats when most wouldn't even give half a fuck about this giraffe is pretty damn sad, and a clear display of the self-serving social justice bullshit people like YOU are propagating on a daily basis.

PS, I'm from Aalborg, and it's spelled CoPenhagen you illiterate cumrag.

Last edited:

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
HugeassPopcorn.gif

No, seriously. So they waxed a giraffe. And they waxed it in a way good to feed it to the lions. Much ado about... what? About bull****? Seriously, WTF?

Wait, what? WHAT?!

The thing is the lions didn't kill the giraffe, if they let the lions do it that would be more acceptable, but no they did it because they are ****ing cobenhaven jerks...

Er...
I'm glad I'm not that giraffe and you're not the guy in charge. I'd rather have the boltgun than being eaten alive, thank you. Jebus.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
"if they let the lions do it that would be more acceptable"
Holy shit, listen to yourself you ignominious little cocksucker. You're literally saying a slow death - that leaving an animal to get eaten alive - is better than a boltgun to the head. While trying to justify the lashout at Marius' handling. Are you that fucking insane?

The sad little fact, you pretentious fuck, is that said injury wouldn't be such a big factor if people truly gave a shit about animals in the first place. Were it a human being we'd be fucking jumping head over heels to keep the thing alive.

But guess what: people don't, and least of all You, you hypocritical bitch. Nobody shed a fucking tear for this giraffe, and that's whats so fucking sad about all this. Did they handle Marius poorly? Yes, but to send half the people involved death threats when most wouldn't even give half a fuck about this giraffe is pretty damn sad, and a clear display of the self-serving social justice bullshit people like YOU are propagating on a daily basis.

PS, I'm from Aalborg, and it's spelled CoPenhagen you illiterate cumrag.

+1, I live in Århus.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
LoL and Jes or rambowjo removes his original tags to replace with mine. Well, you know what I think of you. You can quite frankly kiss my ass. If the lions attacked the giraffe that would be natural. But no they have to kill a healthy giraffe in a show and in front of children. I'll stand in my point and no insults are gonna throw me off this time.
Edit:
Yap yap yap yap yap yap
Are we getting a little too self indulged oh our precious consciousness must be the only true one and only true opinion. Well, if you're not from there then it's even worse than i thought. Danes are apparently assholes in general and completely strikingly opposite to the real scandinavian people. Imo you don't even belong there. You are arrogant selfish self inulging pleasure seeking pricks that share a hive mind and generally suffer from the overpopulation tight syndrome that is seen elsewhere too but apparently is really ripe in denmark.
Oh but I'm sure I'll be flagged racist now. Well, but you are all welcome to insult me hundrer of times over and over just because I am Leo. Right?
Talk about fairness. Everything you said about me is like totally empty words.
I am only responding to your selfish treatment and your own delusional thoughts and because I must suddenly fit that image, huh? That's all the excuse you have for your attacks and stirring people to do the same, huh!?

Last edited:

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
You are arrogant selfish self inulging pleasure seeking pricks that share a hive mind and generally suffer from the overpopulation tight syndrome that is seen elsewhere too but apparently is really ripe in denmark.
Oh but I'm sure I'll be flagged racist now.

Stop insulting the Zerg! Racist!