Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
SHiFT codes (0800 EST) PC: 5TK3J-CS9BW-KFBJB-BJTJB-ZJFZW Xbox: KBW3T-JT9ZK-F9FJF-K63TB-CBT3K PS3: W3KTJ-FJFCT-3KCW3-Z3WJJ-JKT6R

supposedly those still work

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So finally reached level 50 and I have to say 50 is just way too low for this game. I still have a good dozen or so optional quests(2 of which are 5 parts) plus about 2-3 more story quests. What a bunch of wasted xp and now I have no reason to do anything but farm for better weapons. Level 60 would have been a better beginning cap.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
moar keys

PC: C3CBJ-CW5HS-6J3TJ-3B33T-5RXFJ
PS3: CBWJ3-6HRZJ-6ZJK3-9BKBT-WH3FZ
X360: CBWJ3-6HRWR-3XRJ6-5FJBT-WH3H6

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Man the drop rate for oranges on the warrior and Terra are absolute bullshit. First time fighting the warrior I got an orange during P1 of all things, but it was the shitty flakker shotgun. I have since farmed him and terra a couple dozen times a piece and not a single orange.

I can farm Maggie and The Bee all day and get a drop pretty frequently, though they seem to be the only ones that do drop frequently. Oh and getting doc mercy to drop his crap is also pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Rumor has it Warrior is rigged to drop at least one Orange when you finish him during the mission. Further raids it's "normal"

Also, I hear the Shift codes from the Claptrap webisode still work

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Rumor has it Warrior is rigged to drop at least one Orange when you finish him during the mission. Further raids it's "normal"

Also, I hear the Shift codes from the Claptrap webisode still work

Rumor is half correct I guess. I got the orange flakker shotgun after killing him on Playthrough 1. But when I killed him during Playthrough 2, with 2 other people helping, he dropped mostly whites and a few purples.

One thing is true, the orange drop rate in this game sucks compared to the first title.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Gun drop rates aren't the only things that are terrible, skin/head drop rates are even worse, at least for me they are. Warrior dropped Wisky Tango Foxtrot on my PT2 and the Impaler shield yet it took my 450 farming runs to get the Shrapnel Slayer head for Maya. Farminglands 2 is still fun but I've gone from playing to advance in the game to almost entirely going for skin/head/gear runs.

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Right now I'm just tearing through PT1 with Gaige to finish up some of the BA challenges(mostly map specific ones)
After that is TVHM

One thing that's annoying me and apparently others: there's a "undiscovered" BA challenge showing up for Arid Nexus Badlands(aka Fyrestone)
I already have all the other known ones completed and it seems it was introduced with Mechromancer
I've searched around and it seems noone knows what it is

Kyllian

Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
So PC patch notes are up on the knowledge base: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information

Bee is getting doubly gimped. One set is specifically for Bee, the other gimping is that Amp bonuses is divided among multi-pellet shots(shotguns/doubles/etc) instead of full to each pellet

Seraph crystals are now restricted to TVHM. No mention of the Gaige melee vs Crystalisks bug.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So PC patch notes are up on the knowledge base: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information

Bee is getting doubly gimped. One set is specifically for Bee, the other gimping is that Amp bonuses is divided among multi-pellet shots(shotguns/doubles/etc) instead of full to each pellet

Seraph crystals are now restricted to TVHM. No mention of the Gaige melee vs Crystalisks bug.

Gimping the bee pretty much makes any and all boss grind efforts worthless. As it stands I am pretty much done with my current character and will just start a new one. This is what happens apparently when a vocal minority bitch about balance in a game that is not of competitive nature.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Gimping the bee pretty much makes any and all boss grind efforts worthless. As it stands I am pretty much done with my current character and will just start a new one. This is what happens apparently when a vocal minority bitch about balance in a game that is not of competitive nature.
Welcome to Mass Effect mp... wait. :c