Guild Wars 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Saw this on Facebook this morning:
-----
We're aware that players are having trouble getting into the same overflow map as their party members, and our developers are working on fixing this. In the meantime, try a workaround: right-click your party member's icon in the top left-hand corner of your screen and select "join".

Why didn't I think of that?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Does anyone know how or what software to use to take Screens Shots in GW2?
PrntScrn doesn't work.. Is there an option I am missing??

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey Made a new Tracking Excel Spread Sheet for my toons.

Take a look and use if it helps.. I had some free time anyway..

Attachments

• GW2 Tracker.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 3

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
A couple things:

1. We should really try harder to arrange more frequent dungeon attempts. There is a lot of chatter on other forums about the Dungeons getting too hard - but others come back saying they're not you just need to know what you're doing. It's becoming clear that you DO need to have a very good understanding of your skills and what they're for. We have a decent number of people in the Guild, and a lot want to do dungeons. It can't just be the same 5 people trying them. Others get left out then. I'm not saying we have to schedule "Raid night" :lol:, but we should probably start frequenting some higher level content.

2. This game is infinitely more fun when you're running around together. I'm only at 40 some percent exploration. Let people know where you are - party up!

3. Anyone find it amusing that GW2Guru is PLASTERED with WoW ads?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Jim's correct, running around even if just exploring an area is fun in a group.
Makes events and Skill Points fun.
I would also like to do more dungeons as a group.
We are all still pretty new to this game so learning how to build create builds correctly will also help with Dungeons. Example: Warrior, if you distribute your traits and obtain the right Runes, Armor and sigils etc you could be somewhat of a Tank by maxing out Toughness.

Getting all the same types of runes is important, try to select balanced set of Armor if you have different playing styles. It will take time to get use to all the new builds and styles.

Count me in when you do a Dungeon..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Jumping Puzzle in Lion's Arch "Trolls End" Not to hard!!

Attachments

• gw001.jpg
    gw001.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 7

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Professor Portmatt's Lab.
No Jumping just answer the questions..

Attachments

• gw005.jpg
    gw005.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 8

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey finally got the Dark Reverie one in Caledor. I was missing one of last jumps. Got It this time...:D:D