Guild Wars 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Head's up folks. This weekend we're planning on migrating over to the Yak's Bend server.

Why, you ask? The folk's from Todd's GW1 Guild are offering those that are interested to join their Guild as well for PvP, WvW, and more frequent dungeon runs. You don't HAVE to join if you don't want, as we will still remain part of [BuA] anyway. But their roster is much larger than ours, so it makes sense for us to move to their server. Preparations are being made. They've made me an officer (probably temporarily) so I can invite the people that are interested. Planning on transferring to Yak's either Friday night or sometime Saturday.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Will XFER when I get home in a few hours.

Why do we lose Guild Influence? That just doesn't make any sense..

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Lost Shore INFO

hmmm,

The Fractals of the Mists is made up of nine mini-dungeons, each with its own story and environment. A party of five will enter the dungeon and be faced with a random set of three of these dungeons at a time. Upon completing those three, the party will be transported to a hub to rest, repair, and merch -- and the difficulty scale for the dungeon will be raised. Every time the difficulty scale is at an even number, players will face a special boss encounter.

With great challenges come great rewards. The patch will introduce ascended items. Ascended armors are "slightly more powerful than exotics" and can, in some cases, hold slots for infusions. Infusions will allow you to increase your character's power. Guild Wars players are familiar with infusing armor, although I'll be my hat that the process doesn't involve creepy Seers this time 'round.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
You guys are still on Yak's Bend server? I want to get started on this and have a little fun this weekend since it's my birthday today...hence the reason why I can finally buy the game. Some funds suddenly appeared in the mail yesterday. I'm actually happy that I can finally buy this game and get something in my life going again. I can have fun with something other than sitting around and watching TV.