Guild Wars 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Downloading Content, 19000+ files. I just updated content earlier this week.

Right behind you Jim.. :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Seems to be problems logging in..
Keep getting errors about servers and firewalls even the forums and support sites are down.

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
This is such Bullshit..

WTF is wrong with FUKKING ArenaNET? All the FUKKING Stress Testing was a complete FUKKING Waste!

Connection Errors Retrying!
Website stating High Volume Pretty FUKIING Please be patient..
Such BS!

Seriously Pissed.. Sorry for Ranting..

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
I was seriously expecting this. Last night went without a hitch so there had to be some trouble at some point. Managed to play from midnight til 4:45am. Got my Thief up to lvl 6 and created my 7 other characters.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Apparently my COMCAST Internet has been acting up. It seems to be losing its signal entirely and also real slow speeds where web pages time out.

I am pretty sure it's not my Cable Modem causing this since it started with the this weekend along with GW2. Yep dropped a little after 9 last night.

Going to search the forums and see if my area is mentioned.. Hope there is nothing going on that could affect TAZ-LAN. Keep you posted..

OH and to stay on topic..

ICE stop being so cheap and buy the game!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Going to stop by Best Buy today and pick up a new Motorola cable modem. Mine is 6 or 7 years old. Still don't think that was the problem but newer modem supports better speeds and new DOCSIS 3.0

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Jumping Puzzles

Hey Hey, here are some locations of the Jumping Puzzles.

Jumping Puzzles by Area

Ascalon

Loreclaw Expanse, southeast Plains of Ashford
Grendich Gamble in Diessa Plateau
Breached Wall in Diessa Plateau

Kryta

Demongrub Pits, southeast Queensdale
Sharkmaw Caverns & Pirate Cultural Weapons, located behind the windmill at Farshore Ward, Lion’s Arch
The Collapsed Observatory, southeast Kessex Hills

Maguuma Jungle

Goemm’s Lab, eastern Metrica Province
Morgan’s Leap and Dark Reverie, at the Morgan’s Spiral skillpoint in Caledon Forest
Spekks’ Laboratory located at the west end of the river northwest of Sandycove Beach in Caledon Forest

Shiverpeak Mountains

King Jalis’s Refuge, central east area of Snowden Drifts
Shamans Rookery, north of The Osenfold Shear in Wayfarer Foothills

The Mists

Mistwrought Vault, northwestern part of the borderlands
Emerald Sanctum (If the Mistwrought Vault is done in the Green Borderlands) – Sanctum Puzzles are identical
Garnet Sanctum (If the Mistwrought Vault is done in the Red Borderlands)
Sapphire Sanctum (If the Mistwrought Vault is done in the Blue Borderlands)
Dungeon Puzzle, various keeps in Eternal Battlegrounds

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hope all goes well with the cable modem! We're supposed to get a new one as well to support DOCSIS 3.0... still haven't tho.

I'll have to go back and look for that jumping puzzle in Queensdale. On another note, I'm 75% complete Kessex Hills. Level 20 and roughly 16 hours in lol. I think I need to slow down and possibly go to another races starter area and work on the stuff there.

EDIT: On another note: Weather forecast currently looks terrific for our journey(s).

Last edited: