Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I have not. I never would either. It is against my religion. Wow! We have some really nice folks around here. Even "my remarks" aren't this aggressive. I have to guess that you crytophreak are a liberal. LOL.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
If Rick Santorum is a liberal, then why did all the liberal areas of the country wind up voting for Mitt Romney in the primaries yesterday? Answer me THAT.
Yeah, I know it was only 10 states that voted, but the states where Romney won has a liberal population for the most part, including here.

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Rick Santorum is the most conservative contender up there. Romney is the most like Obama contender left. That is why "the liberal media" likes him so much. I'll still take him over the Obama any day! Romney is a Rino (Republican In Name Only). That's exactly what Bush was for his last 2 - 3 years of his second term. Nobody could be as bad as Obama. I look back and laugh that I was worried about Hillary being the President. I'd much rather have her than Obama.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I know I'm going to regret this............................................. :gonk:
If Rick Santorum is a liberal, then why did all the liberal areas of the country wind up voting for Mitt Romney in the primaries yesterday? Answer me THAT.
Yeah, I know it was only 10 states that voted, but the states where Romney won has a liberal population for the most part, including here.
All the statistics I've seen show Santorum with 53% of Democrats who voted in Republican primaries. Liberals don't want Romney because they know he stands a chance of beating Obama in November and he's "their guy". GENERALIZED!
Rick Santorum is the most conservative contender up there. Romney is the most like Obama contender left. That is why "the liberal media" likes him so much. I'll still take him over the Obama any day! Romney is a Rino (Republican In Name Only). That's exactly what Bush was for his last 2 - 3 years of his second term.
Romney is as much like Obama as Twilight is a book about Vampires. On a side note, the media doesn't really pander to Romney at all on either side.

RINO is the dumbest thing anyone ever said or created. What a stupid term. Keep using it because Fox News told you about it. Is Obama a DINO? That would make him pretty cool in my book. Dinos are way cooler than Rhinos.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
I still say Colin Powell is the man for the job. Ron Paul for VP.

All those Republicans and these clowns are the best they could come up with? Come on.....

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I know I'm going to regret this............................................. :gonk:

Romney is as much like Obama as Twilight is a book about Vampires. On a side note, the media doesn't really pander to Romney at all on either side.

RINO is the dumbest thing anyone ever said or created. What a stupid term. Keep using it because Fox News told you about it. Is Obama a DINO? That would make him pretty cool in my book. Dinos are way cooler than Rhinos.

I will always know where I was when reading this post. A defining moment in BUF history.