Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
ROFL, I'd rather see Bill Gates try running for president in 2016.

bill gates is a liberal who would give all of our hard earned tax dollars to a bunch of african savages with aids. we need rush limbaugh to run and bring america into the fore-front of the 22nd century. no more liberal health care if god didnt want you to get sick then you woulndt have gotten sick. no more gays god made adamn and eve not goofus and galant. madatory nuclear weapons test to show the world that america will not be stoped nor will it abide by liberal propaganda about raditon sickness and harmfull "particles" of course these mandatory test would be done in the liberal states so they can see first hand the errors of there ways and learn how to stop worrying and love the bomb.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Bain Capital, an investment company. AKA a rich-man's corporation and not a relatable small-business.
A VC firm that invests in tons of companies big and small, though. It's pretty hard to say if someone is "relatable" to the average man, since these guys are running for the Presidency and are in the lime light and pretty much zero of them can relate to the little guy at this point. Yes, even Obama.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
So I have mos of the liberals here pretty much identified. Were there any conservatives at all or did all of you libs run them off all off? I know how they must have felt. I mean going round and round with liberals is tough! I'm going to stick with it though because as you get older and get jobs and move out of your parent's house you'll need something to look back on to guide you through the confusion you'll encounter while becoming responsible.

I think some of you are already older than 26 and may already be well on your way to staying on the left. Well, I can't help you Northeast and west coasters too much. You are what you are and you're all good with it. I wonder how long it will take before I have to bail your states out of the debt you're running up. At least you'll still have your old rooms when you move back home. I have to go help my kids with their homework and get them bathed and put to bed. I'll be right back here after that.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Yeah...you know that same buddy of mine I mentioned earlier told me I was likely coming across pretty badly and that I should tone it down several notches. Him even saying that to me reminds me of plenty of other things I'd like to mention about people being quieted so as not to hurt other people's feelings but I'll go ahead and wait for the lineup of libs here to make take their turn jabbing at me and then maybe just just maybe I'll cut loose some more for your enjoyment. I do have to admit I'm passionate about the way I feel when it comes to politics and it so happens I don't agree with many of you here on a lot of subject matter.

Maybe we can take it a topic at a time. I understand I must first be bashed for my previous statements by about 8 of you before it is my turn again but please feel free to tell this after each of you have made your primary remarks:

Do you think Iran should be allowed to have a nuke? My opinion is no. My reasoning is because they have already said they'd attack Israel with it if they had one. I think they would bring even more instability too the region if they had a nuke. See! I didn't flame anybody that time!

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Well, I can't help you Northeast and west coasters too much. ... I wonder how long it will take before I have to bail your states out of the debt you're running up.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/08/americas-fiscal-union
20110806_WOM959_0.gif

What do you mean?

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Please tell me that based on that map that you feel California and New York are in better financial condition than Texas. The taxes are higher there and people are pooring out of those states. Just ask Rush! Didn't he just leave New York?

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
LOL! You're maddd! Rush Rules! I caught them coming through Houston just a few short years back at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. It was a great show. The place was electric when they played Tom Sawyer.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
What is wrong with me feeling the way I feel about what I have said here. It is my opinion. You don't have to share it or respect it

the reason someone like myself decides to jab at you instead of replying is because half the time there's not really anything to reply to. there's nothing wrong with having an opinion, the fact that we disagree has nothing to do with my candor in this thread. my reaction stems from your dichotomous behavior.

on the one hand, you're more than capable of putting forth a coherent and reasonable argument for your position. you've made at least 3 posts that (more or less) attest to this fact.
on the other hand, you say stuff like this:
Did y'all have some "occupy movement" you had to go to or something? Oh, it's the end of the month. You had to hurry up and use you food stamps. LOL.
I guess you are one of the ones that would vote for Obama again. Are you a professor at one of these left wing higher education schools? Where is your blog? Have a link? Ever listen to anything other than NPR and CNN?
I would then guess that by Obama's 3 year of his 2nd term this country will go into a full scale civil war.
I enter into evidence "Greece".
If he wins again I'm pretty sure a race war will be around the corner right after the class war he has already started.
I just showed this topic to a friend of mine. He laughed wondering where all of the liberals here come from. I invited him to join in but he says he doesn't have enough time what with all of the work he has to get done to take care of the liberals.
He reminded me too of the woman who wants her birth control paid for. The woman who enrolled at that law school knowing they did not have a policy to cover her birth control and now she wants there to be one. Think she's a liberal? Oh yeah. LOL. Any of you have any opinion on that? Do you think that tax payers should pay for birth control?
So I have mos of the liberals here pretty much identified. Were there any conservatives at all or did all of you libs run them off all off? I know how they must have felt. I mean going round and round with liberals is tough!
as you get older and get jobs and move out of your parent's house you'll need something to look back on to guide you through the confusion you'll encounter while becoming responsible.
I wonder how long it will take before I have to bail your states out of the debt you're running up. At least you'll still have your old rooms when you move back home
which (aside from making you sound like a tremendous fool) are ignorant, arrogant, presumptuous, childish, and not befitting of an honest discussion.

the 3-4 decent and logical statements you actually made are unfortunately and utterly lost amidst this mess of troll bait.
either stop with the passive-aggressive bullshit or admit you're trolling. because if it's not trolling, it's sheer stupidity.

take your pick.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
ofcourse he's a troll he said:
Ummm? Are we done here now? Did I win? I think I won! The subject has been changed and then ignored. Yeah, I must have won! Round 2 anyone? Anyone...? LOL.

and made a point with a god-awful parable... there's nothing like obscuring a point to avoid making a good one I suppose.

I'll bet that most of the folks here that disagree with me are using FireFox for their browser or Chrome. That always tickles me too.

lmao!

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Awww mannnnn. See! I tried to be serious and I got no answers. Call me a troll-er if you want but make sure I get the world's worst one cause I'm unable to troll any answers out of you folks hardly. I get plenty of complaints, couple straight answers here and there by one or two of you and the rest is all silly stuff or complaints. Hardly any denials either. That shocked me some. You could at least try to confuse me by giving me false answers. Tell me you all use chrome!